Could It Be?

Taissa's P.O.V.

"GEORGIA?! GEORGIA HUH?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH" I scream while punching her. "YOU CLAIM TO BE MY BEST FRIEND" I slap her cheek so hard that her nose bleeds. She pushes me on my back and yanks my hair.

" YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM! HE NEEDS TO BE WITH A REAL WOMAN!" I kick her in the gut and get back on top of her.

"THAT'S FOR HIM TO DECIDE YOU DELUSIONAL MORON!!" Tate finally gets the cuffs off Evan and places it on Riley.

After beating that two-faced 'friend' Tate called the police. We have her arrested for assault and also drugging Evan. He carries me upstairs and draws a bath. We take one together and he washes my cuts. "You are the most wonderful person in this world." He cups my face and kisses me. After twenty minutes we get out and he dries me. He accidentally brushes my middle and I get turned on. He doesn't notice but continues to dry me. He goes to my closet and gets underwear, bralette, shorts, and a t-shirt. When he walks over, still naked, I'm laying on the bed with my legs spread a bit, bust enough to get his attention. He gawks for a moment then sits me up. He puts my bralette and T-shirt on for me. He then moves to my smooth legs, rubbing them up and down. I open a little more and he slides my underwear up until he accidentally on purpose touches my warmth. He gasps at how wet I am. He rubs my clit while I moan softly. "You like that?" He coos as he draws circles around my button. I let out a muffles mmhmm and he chuckles. Evan sticks a finger inside me and I gasp. He continues to pleasure me by rubbing his thumb while thrusting his finger in and out of me. I look and see his member erect. I yank him on top of me and shimmy out of my underwear. I feel his cock graze my sweetness and get more turned on.

I kiss his neck and moan, "I want you, Evan." With that he positions himself over me and plunges inside. I cry out when his tip enters me and scratch his back as the rest of him gets swallowed in. Evan pounds into me, showing no mercy. I scream and moan while he caresses my breasts. I feel him release warmth into me and I from the warmth moan. He moves his face downward and so I can feel his amazing tongue graze my middle. He works his magic and soon my walls tighten around his fingers. He licks his lips and smile. Then he slips my underwear and shorts on then dresses himself. I go to say good night to Tate and crawl back into bed. Evan and I watch movies until I fall asleep in his arms.

When I wake up in the morning I realize Evan left for work. I hope he gets a male secretary. Then, I remember Tate and I have class today, so I run to his room to wake him but only see a made bed. Running downstairs to find him, I see the house spotless. He must've cleaned it from last night. I walk into the kitchen and see him cooking breakfast. "Good morning, Taissa!"

"G-good morning, Tate. Thank you for cleaning! You really didn't have to. I appreciate it though." I say while hugging him.

"No problem! Now, go get ready. We have to leave in forty-five minutes."

I put on a dark blue floral dress, a yellow cardigan, dark brown pork pie hat, and dark brown combat boots. I grab my backpack and keys. Tate's sitting in his car and I roll my eyes. We really need to get him a new car. I wave him to my car and he shrugs but follows. "We're buying you a reliable car, Tate!"

"What?! No! Betty is great! She's been there for me."

He named it... we've got a lot to do here. I roll my eyes and I pull out the driveway. I notice Tate is staring at me. After five minutes, I'm fed up. "What?!"

"Huh?" He acts oblivious.

"You've been staring at me since we left the house. What's wrong?!"

"N-nothing. It's just Violet used to wear something strangely similar to that. Especially the hat."