You Have To Choose Part One

A/N: Hi babes, so I made a long chapter for you guys because I may not update for a few days due to a crazy exam!!  PS here's a picture if Vic, if you guys don't know who he is/what he looks like. xxx

Taissa's P.O.V.

Evan's too busy licking me to hear the knock on the door, but I certainly do. I jump and don't know what do. As much as I enjoy Evan pleasuring me, it doesn't feel right at the moment.

"Ev-Evan."

He looks up at me with a devilish smile.

"I need time to think about all this. I still don't know how I feel towards you.."

His smile turns to a slight frown. "Okay, Taissa. Call me whenever you've decided. I'll see you at work tomorrow." He winks.

I'm just about to shove him out the door when I remember Vic! I can't let him see this; he'll think I'm a total slut, so I text Vic telling him to meet me at this pub a block away from our apartment. I wait until I hear his door shut and push Evan out.

Vic's P.O.V.

"Hey!" I wave Taissa over to our table. I've already ordered some appetizers for us; I'm not sure if she wants a meal.

"Hi Vic! I know I told you like one hundred times but last night was unreal! You guys are amazing!"

I feel myself blush; the fact that she enjoyed the show makes me giddy.

"So why did you call this meeting, Taissa?"

"I heard you knock at my door and I was on the phone with... a friend but I still wanted to see you! Plus, I've been stuck in that house too long!"

I smile and sip my beer. We talk about everything from his lyrical meanings to political views to dream jobs. "I'm already living my dream, Taissa, what about you?"

"I like my job, don't get me wrong, but it's not my dream. I want to become a English College Professor, specializing in poetry."

"Well, why aren't you then?!"

"School is so expensive, there's not many job opennings, and all the schools I've looked into don't have an option to minor in poetry!" Suddenly her carefree spirit changes to a sad one. She looks like she's been shot.

"What's wrong? Are you alright?"

I can see tears forming in her eyes. "No-No. Let's leave, please."

Taissa's P.O.V.

I run out as fast as possible without making a scene. Vic trails behind looking confused as ever. "What's going on Taissa?"

I just cry. How could I be SO stupid? Every time I start to slightly trust Evan, he messes it up.

How could he say all that to me and then go on a date with another girl AND kiss her? Am I this big joke? I can't deal with this anymore, It's just too much.

"Th-that EX was in there. I don't want to be in his presence. I-I'm sorry." I said sniffling.

"Oh, it's okay Taissa. Let's go to my place for a bit."

I agree but want to keep this strictly friendly. I try to be happy but I can't forget that kiss. He kisses another girl within an hour after confessing his feelings towards me.

The best thing to do is quit my job, but I need the money.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Vic asked sweetly

"Uh, I want to leave my job but I need money."

"Well, I know a guy who needs a secretary at his job. I can talk to him, if you want."