Stalked

Taissa's P.O.V.

After I get off the phone with Evan, I think about what he could want. He's probably going to fire me; I've seen too much of his private life. At this point, I don't even care. I put on all black; dressing for the funeral of the best job I've ever had. I can't help but think about my life and cry. I'm not going anywhere. No steady career, no boyfriend, one friend, no degree, no money. I'm a mess.

I decide to walk and take a cab on the way back, that way when I'm crying I can get home quickly. Of course, I bring sunglasses to hid my emotions. I walk up to his door and knock casually. I leave the sunglasses on; he doesn't need to see me cry.

"Taissa..." He stares at me. At least this is the last time I will have to deal with that. I don't respond. I just stand there, taking it all in. There's food on the table and champagne. He pushes my sunglasses to my hair and guides me to the table. "Eat." That's all he says. So we eat in silence for 15 minutes. The second I finish the steak he bought us, he picks me up and kisses me roughly. I barely have time to react. The next thing I know, I'm in his bed and we're making out. I know I should get up and leave. He had sex with two girls last night, used me the other night, and could be a stalker. But I don't move. I just continue kissing him. It feels so good. He then starts violently kissing my neck; he's biting and sucking so hard. I know I'll have hickeys but I don't stop him. He pulls off my top to reveal a black lace bra, good thing I wore my favorite bra today. He moves from my neck to my collarbone. He's biting now and I love it. I pull his hair and moan so loud. I can't help myself; this is the best feeling.

He moves to my breasts and I become squeamish. He's definitely leaving a trail of hickeys. He looks up at me seductively, and unhooks my bra with one hand. He is good. With my bra on the floor, he grabs my bare back, lifts me up slightly, and sucks on my nipple. He switches from biting, kissing, and sucking. I can't believe I've waited so long for this. This time, he slowly removes my tights with his teeth, looking up at me the whole time. He then licks his lips and says, " I can't wait to taste you." His voice is deep and sexy as hell.

That gets me over the edge and I hold back no more. I am soaked by now and Evan seems to enjoy that. He pulls down my skirt, leaving my underwear the only thing I have on. He gets up and stares at me. "You are so sexy, Taissa." I blush a little but grab his head and kiss him. He moves his hand and yanks off my thong. I realize he's still fully clothed. I push him on the bed and get on top of him. I start kissing his neck and finally hear him moan. It turns me on so much. I quickly undress him, rubbing his perfect chest. Finally we're both completely naked. I sit right above his crotch, allowing my juices to get on him. I kiss him passionately and feel his core against my butt. He throws me on the bed and rolls over on me. He kisses me and bites my lip. Evan gives me his devilish smile and heads down.

He runs his finger around my hole and then sticks it in his mouth. I arch my hips, pleading for him. After teasing me by kissing my thighs and skipping over my warmth, he finally goes in. I feel his tongue licking me up and it is the best feeling ever. I moan so loud, it sounds like screams. This only fuels him and he goes faster. My boss must be a professional because I am already about to finish. He notices and gets up.

"Oh Taissa, you never cummed have you?"

I shake my head vigorously and he smirks.

"Well, it's far too soon for you to be done." He rolls on his back and grabs my hand. I know what he's doing, so I beat him to it. I start to suck him. He moans and pulls my hair. I've given Dylan a few blowjobs, but not often so I'm new at this.

"Ooooh Taissa! Yes! Keep going. Good girl." After ten minutes he lays me on my back, strokes my hair, and looks me in the eyes. I know it's time. He gets on top of me and positions himself so he's about to enter. "I'm so glad you choose me for your first time." He says and then rams himself in. I wince but enjoy the pain. He's thrusting slowly, pacing himself and me. He notices my discomfort, and kisses me softly. "I will slow down for you."

He slowly thrusts but I can't take it anymore. I need fast! "FASTER!" That's the first thing I've said to him all day. And that drives him insane. He goes faster and harder as our moans become one, as we do too.

"Evan!" I constantly scream. I scratch his back and bite his shoulder. I grab his face, knowing we're both so close. I kiss him until we cum at the same time. After the amazing finish, he rolls over at lights up a cigarette. I realize we didn't use a condom, luckily I'm on the pill, it keeps my skin clear since I clearly wasn't sexually active. That angers me though; he could have got me pregnant. He still didn't ask anything about me. He just forced himself on me. I start to get really upset. He notices and says "What's wrong, darling?"

"What's wrong? YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME BUT YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY!"

He smirks and calmly responds, "I know more than you think, Taissa. I know you're twenty-one years old, your birthday is August 17th, your parents died when you were twelve, you have no siblings, you're on birth control, you're a loner, your only ex-boyfriend is Dylan." He seems impressed with himself.

"H-How do you know all that?" I start to get scared.

"Taissa, it seems as if you're the one who doesn't know a thing about me." He smirks again.

He is crazy! He stalked me!

"Don't be scared baby. I'm here to love you. I won't hurt you." He winks.

"Ho-how old are you?"

"Twenty-five. I don't speak to my parents for personal reasons that we can get into later, I am an only child, I've never had a girl friend but many friends," he winks, " I have worked at the Rehab center for seven years, I've never slept with any of my co-workers until now. Anything else you need to know?"

"Why me?"

"You did what no one has ever done; you took my breath away."

This really creeps me out, but I still stay in his bed. He pulls me close and wraps himself around me. His arms feel like home. He kisses my forehead. I look at the clock 5:45pm. Glad I have nowhere to go today. I'm about to fall asleep when I remember Vic, what we did last night, and my promise. Shit, the show starts at 7:00pm!