Did I Or Didn't I?

Evan's P.O.V.

While I offer Tate's friend a drink and a seat, I check my phone and read a message from Taissa. She and Violet won't be home until tomorrow because they're getting a hotel together for a girl's night. I set a reminder to text her dirty things later, to tease her, and smirk at the thought. "What's so funny?" The girl, Madison, asks.

"Oh nothing. Just something funny I saw..."

I continue to use my phone but look up when I feel eyes staring at me. My hand specifically. "You're married?" She frowns. Why is she affected by that?

"Yes I am."

"What's her name?"

"Taissa" I smile at the thought of her.

"Oh, that sweetheart! I met her the other day with Kyle!"

I nod but feel very awkward. "Can I get you something to eat? I don't know what's taking Kyle so long." No one has ever mentioned Madison before so it's very strange that she shows up here but she seems nice.

"Oh no thank you, Evan! I'm pretty fine." She says while standing up. "I can leave. I guess Kyle isn't in the mood to have company." I watch as frown takes over her face while I walk her to the door. As I grab her coat, she suddenly falls back but luckily I catch her.

"Madison?! Are you okay?" She lays unconscious in my arms. Should I call 911? I guess I could let her rest here for a bit. I carry her up to my room and lay her down. When I plop her on the bed her dress inches up, revealing a red lace thong. Uncomfortably, I try to fix her dress without touching her but have no luck. I feel my pants grow tight and blush. I need to get these thoughts out of my head, so I lightly tug her tight dress attempting to cover her up.

"What are you doing?" She bolts up but still not covering her exposed middle.

"Uh, well, you uh you passed out. A-and I put you here, my room, to rest for a bit but your-your dress. I-I-I" something hungry inside of me bursts out at that moment and the next thing I know my lips are latched onto her soft ones. I hover over her as I pull her hair and lift her up from her back. I feel her smirk into the kiss and lose it. Viciously, I push up her restricting dress and she uses her claws for nails to remove my shirt and yank down my pants. I pick her up while sucking on her pale neck and notice fading hickeys but shrug it off. She wraps her legs around my waist and digs her nails in my back. I slam her to the wall and a few moans escape her mouth. I feel my hard dick poking at her thigh and wiggle myself to her entrance. I growl and then shove myself inside her, showing no mercy. It's a lustful rage, and neither of us are aware of our surrounding, only our need for pleasure. While pounding in her she cries out my name but I cover her mouth because I remember Tate is home. I suppose she likes the sadist stuff because she purrs at that. Unconsciously, my hand travels down to her neck and tighten my grip to choke her. In reaction, she bounces on my dick. Just as I'm about to explode, the door barges open.

"What the FUCK!" Tate yells but for some uncontrollable reason I don't stop thrusting. In fact, I go harder and quicker. He shuts the door and runs to his room.

"F-fuck Evan! I'm-"

"Shut the fuck up" I cut her off and pull out. I don't want to get her pregnant. I finish all over her and she smirks. She fixes her dress and slides her heels back on. I compose myself but am still in a trance. I watch as her petite figure struts out the bedroom door and hear her heels click down the stairs and out the door. When she leaves the driveway I feel dizzy and fall over. I wake up ten minutes later on the floor with a pounding headache. I vaguely remember Tate walking getting upset with me but can't remember why. I walk in his room and he look over at me and turns the other way.