Wedding Day

A/N: All four of their outfits are the picture, so look!! Taissa and Violet's dresses are sooooo cute!

Evan's P.O.V.

I wake up to Taissa's beautiful body in my arms. "Good morning" I whisper in ear.

She jerks but then opens her eyes and smiles at me. "Good morning!" I watch as she hops out of bed and changes into leggings and a Sublime t-shirt. "Let's make breakfast for everyone. Maybe those two will get along today."

I smile to myself. I love her cheery spirit and kind heart. I put on slippers and grab her hand. "Let's check on Zoe. Hopefully, she's still here." She nods in agreement and we walk to Zoe's room. Taissa knocks twice but gets no answer. She slowly cracks the door open and gasps. I push the door open wider and am shocked at the sight. Tate spooning her naked, I'm pretty sure. "I guess they got along well last night," Taissa whispers and we both chuckle. As I gently close the door, to give the two lovers more sleep, Tate wakes up.

"G-guys?" We've been caught snooping.

"Good morning, Tate. We wanted to see if Zoe was still here so Evan and I could cook breakfast... but we found you two together" Taissa has a huge grin on her face. She's so happy playing match maker. Tate told me he was still a virgin because of Violet. He told me he didn't want to be with anyone who wasn't her, so I'm shocked that he got with Zoe.

"Good morning.... Yeah well, we both have some news to share. I'll get her up and we'll be down for breakfast soon." We nod and close the door.

As we walk down stairs I grab Taissa's butt and she giggles. I wrap her into a tight hug, smelling her coconut body wash. " I love you so much, Taissa Farmiga. And I don't want to wait until we're ready for a wedding. I would really love to change your last name today. Would you want to get eloped?" She stares up at me, eyes moving rapidly. I know she's thinking and confused. "Of course, whenever you're ready for a ceremony and reception, I will be more than glad to have one. We can do it whenever. I'm just tired of waiting, because God forbid anything bad happen to either of us, I want the other to be able to make decisions and be there for anything. Rights only married couples have."

"Yes" she kisses me. I call a place that's thirty minutes away and make a reservation for this afternoon. We make pancakes, eggs, bacon, and fruit salad. Finally, Tate and Zoe come downstairs hand in hand. I raise my eyebrow at Tate indicating he needs to explain. We take a seat at the breakfast nook and begin to eat.

"So, Zoe would like to tell you to something." He nudges her and she clears her throat. She looks terrified right now.

"Well, uhhh, as you might have noticed, I resemble Taissa a lot. We're pretty sure we're sisters" she grabs Taissa's hand and smiles. "And, um, well there's one secret I was keeping. I'm actually, Violet." She looks down as I nearly spit my chocolate milk out. "And I obviously didn't commit suicide. My father forced me to fake my death so we could run off with the feds getting suspicious. See, he was and still is apart of a drug business. He was going to get caught soon, so he did what he had to do. I still resent him for it. BUT, I don't speak to him anymore. That's why I told you earlier, Taissa, that I don't want you to meet him. He's a horrible person." She lets one tear out and I watch as it rolls down her face, disappearing.

I get up, walk over to Zoe, and hug her. "It's nice to finally see you again." She sighs in relief.

"I'm so happy we're all together now. Violet, two things: one, do we have to call you Zoe in public? And two, you are going to move in here." Taissa says while looking at me. I slightly nod, letting her know it's okay.

Zoe shrieks and covers her mouth. "Thank you soooooo much! I promise I will pay rent. I have the money."

"Nonsense, you're family. We don't want or need any of your money." I chime in. "Now, Taissa and I have some news. As you may know, we're engaged," Taissa shows Violet her ring, who I'm assuming never saw it before, "and, well after some traumatizing events we decided it's best if we get eloped, in case anything happens to either of us we'll have legal rights. So, we want you both to be the witnesses. We'll be going at 4pm then to dinner." I say while squeezing Taissa's hand.