Chapter 9: Arriving to Australia

Ariana's POV

* call with Big Sean*

A: ok baby. I'll see you when I get back.

BS: I'll be waiting.

A: ok well I got to go.

BS : k bye bby.

A: bye

* end of call *

I left my phone in my back and strutted to the front desk of the hotel.

Ariel grab your luggage, I yell to her. Kk mommy. She hurries to my hand and we waited in the line to check in to our hotel. We waited for like a few minutes until we reached the front. I took 2 suites and headed to the elevator. I then notice Ariel wasn't beside me.

Frankie where is Ariel, I panic. Idk I thought you had her, he panics. Honey let's just look for her, mom says and walks out of the elevator calmly.

I hurry out of the elevator to know where Ariel was and I saw her hugging a girl with ombre hair. My hair was now brown if you didn't know that. I hurried to the woman who was hugging my baby. I pull her shoulder and it was Riley.

OMG Riley I wasn't expecting you here, I say excitedly. I didn't either , Riley says happily.

If your getting a room cancel it and move into, before I could finish Frankie interrupts.

Frankie's suite, Frankie says.

Or mine,I continue.

Whatever is bigger, Riley says and hurries to the elevator. You greedy sister, I chase her. Ariel does the same and even mom and Frankie.

Frankie and mom head to there suite while Ariel, Riley,and I head to mine.

Mine had a patio, swimming pool, a living room, mini kitchen, dining room, and two huge king size beds. The room was so clean I didn't even want to touch anything.

I placed my luggage and bag on the counter and plopped onto the couch happily.

So Riley where do you want to sleep, I say pointing at all the available places. I was pointing at the rug and the couch.

Wtf Ari I'm not sleeping on those, Riley says and rolls her eyes. Fine how about the king size bed, I continue. There all king sized bed, Riley tells me. You don't think I know that, I say annoyed.  Sorry Ari but I'm sleeping at Luke's house if you don't mind, Riley tells me.

Oh um it's ok, just call me or Frankie if you need me,  I tell her. Riley walks to the door but Ariel follows her.

I want to come too, Ariel begged. I quickly barged in and yelled "No" angrily. I then calmed down cause I was being a little harsh. Auntie is going somewhere and little girls like you aren't allowed, I tell her with my cat voice. Ugh fine, she says and stomps her feet to my room.

Kids, Riley says and closes my door.

Sorry short again. Who thinks Ari was awesome at the Grammys?? She slayed everyone. Let's just forget about Big Sean and focus on Ari. She did so great. I'm so proud of her. She grows up so fast. The first time I saw her was on Victorious and I was like "she is perfect she has an amazing voice, how come she doesn't have the main character" and now I see her performing on stage and showing the world how much she loves music. Thank you Ariana for inspiring me and your always there for arianators like me. I will respect Seaniana but I won't ship.

Btw give my story a vote and comment. Should I add a sexual part of Riley in the next chapter. Please comment something if I should.