Chapter 3: Dreams about Ariana's past

Ariel's POV

I was home now and mommy fell asleep on the couch. Mommy even got mad at me for not liking her boyfriend. I sat down and started to think. Then Frankie comes into my room and sits down.

Hey kitten what happened, Frankie asks me and puts me on his lap. Well, I say and look down.

What is it, Frankie asks. Well Frankie you don't understand. That's not my daddy and I know that. He looks nothing like me. I won't love him and even if you guys try it won't change my mind. I don't have to and I wont. Frankie, if I told you this would ypu believe me, I ask Frankie. He had a shocked face on what I said.

Uh yah sure I will believe you, Frankie says brushes my hair with his fingers. I had a dream and I was 3. I saw mommy and a boy that seemed to be the same age as mommy and I didn't see his face clearly. He was on the ground and I heard him say, " Fine but I will come back to get my daughter." He then drives off in a car. Then mommy starts crying and then I woke up.

Frankie has his out wide open now still shocked on what I said.He then closes his mouth and starts to speak.

Ariel it was just a dream it's not real, Frankie says. I knew he was lying. I could see it.

You don't believe me either do you, I say and give him a frown. No I do believe you, Frankie says.

Ok but will you believe me more if I showed you this, I say and walk to my jewelry box. I open it and take out a ring.

I showed it to Frankie and he gasp. Where did you get that, Frankie says and tries to grab but I hide it behind my back.

No touchie, I say and stick out my tongue. Now you believe me do you, I continue.

Where did you get it, Frankie repeats. I had a dream again that a man left the ring on the counter and mommy didn't notice. It was when I saw mommy with tears and hitting the wall. She was even watching big brother and eating ice cream before the man came. I then woke up. So I went downstairs checked the counter and saw the ring box (whatever it's called). I took it and looked what was inside and it was a ring. Inside there was a note that said "Jariana forever, Love Jai"

I then put the ring back into my jewelry box and sit on Frankie's lap again. Frankie had a worried look in his eyes. Ok Frankie good night, I say and head to my bed. Frankie turns off the light and walks out.

Frankie's POV

Omf did Ariel just told me something that Ariana told me. She just described every detail on what she saw. It even related to Jai leaving Ariana and coming back to get Ariel, but I didn't know he left the ring there. This has to be true on what Ariel just told me. I run to the couch and see Ariana sleeping. I would wake her up, but she is sleeping and I shouldn't tell her yet. Ari will freak. I then leave and head to my room. I call Riley on the phone to tell her. After two rings she answer.

*call with Riley *

R: hey big brother! What's up?

F: Riley where are you we need to talk.

R: what happened? I'm boarding a plane to Melbourne for a week to see Luke, can it wait?

F:yah I'll just tell you when you get back and tell me everything between you and Luke when you get home.

R: ok bye.

F: bye

* end of call *

I guess I'll tell Riley when she gets back and Ariana at the right time.

Sorry it's short again. Give this chapter a vote and comment if you liked it.