11. 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴

Monday
January 11, 2021
8:50 am - 11:20 pm

[ Boris ]

"Boris! You didn't come to the winter formal." I looked at the girl and then started to walk to Theo. She followed me, as I thought she would.

"Boris. I'm talking to you!"

I rolled my eyes and continued to ignore her. "I SAID I'M TALKING TO YOU!" She shoved me and I fell onto the floor.

I groaned in pain as Theo came to help me up. There was gasping and whispering all around us. I stood up and looked down.

"That is a lot of blood." I mumbled, looking at Theo. "I think I'm gonna vomit..." he whispered. "What's going on out here? Oh my god, Boris. Are you okay?" I pulled away from the teacher and glared at the girl. "Fine." I walked off in the direction of the nurse and Theo followed. I turned into the bathroom and sighed.

"What the fuck are you doing? We should be going to the nurse."

"She will call ambulance." I muttered, wiping my chin off. "Plus, noting too bad. Two stitches and I am perfect again."

"Boris you are not giving yourself stitches." Some freshmen walked into the bathroom and I pulled out a mini first aid kit Y/n packed me. "Dude-"

"Fuck off." I said. I cleaned the gash out and pulled out the small baggy with a needle and thread. It's supposed to be for my clothes but oh well. "Boris I swear to god I will call Y/n right now." I rolled my eyes and pinched the area. Is this right? No fucking clue.

I starting stitching the gash back up while the freshmen recorded me. "Can you fuck off?" I asked. "No dude! You're insane!" I shook my head and slowly continued. It was just a little uncomfortable honestly. The worst pain was from my actual chin. "What is going on in here? Boris!"

I tied a knot and cut the string. Before turning to the teacher I cleaned it again and put a bandaid on my chin. "I had enough 'what is going on' for today. I am just chilling." I smiled. "I'm taking you to the nurse."

"No, I will be late for physics."

"Who cares?! I just walked in on you giving yourself stitches!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

. . .

"And he fucking pulls out a needle and thread and stitches his face up himself!"

Y/n gave me a worried look and I shook my head. "Whatever."

"Boris-"

"It's fine!" I got up and stormed upstairs. God that was so humiliating. The only reason I gave myself the stitches was so Theo would forget she pushed me flat on my face in front of 100 kids. By tomorrow, everyone will be talking about my self given stitches instead of the bitch that shoved me onto the floor.

I went into the bathroom and peeled the bandaid off.

"Yuck..." I muttered, staring at it. I guess it'll hurt more taking them out.

"Boris? I sent Theo home." I hummed and put on a new bandaid.

She sat down on the counter and grabbed my cheeks, making me look at her.