31. 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 ,𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦

[ Boris ]

I watched Y/n do her off ice jumps outside. I cannot wait to swim with her again. I noticed the wet spot on the pool deck and bit my lip.

I stood up and walked over to the outside.

Y/n was jumping close to the water and all I could see was her falling and hitting her head again.

I opened the door and she stopped, looking over at me.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

I pointed to the water and she looked down at it.

"I didn't see that." She smiled.

"Be careful. Please, Y/n."

"I am Boris. Pinky promise. Don't strain yourself too much." I nodded and closed the door, going back to the couch.

There was a knock on the door and I rolled my eyes, getting up and walking over.

I opened it and Theo adjusted his glasses.

"Hi Boris. How are you?"

I shrugged and pulled my shirt up. "I have these now." He looked at them and then stood back up. Theo smiled and reached into his backpack.

"My work is upstairs. Can you get it?"

"Yeah but come with me."

"Why?"

"Just do it, Boris."

I looked back at Y/n and then let Theo in.

We walked upstairs and he went into my room. Theo set his bag down and I picked up my folder.

"Yeah cool I'll get that, here."

He handed me a bag of pills and I stared at them. He put the folder in his backpack and stood up.

"I took them from Xandra." Theo smiled at me.

I walked back to the door and shut it, holding the pills up.

"Y/n will kill me."

"She doesn't need to know about them..."

I held the bag and looked at the floor.

I have been clean for so long...

Theo walked over and took the pills back.

"If you don't want them-"

I took them back and Theo smiled. "I am taking them... Because you cannot handle them. Do not kill yourself with these-"

The door opened and I felt like the world stopped.

I looked over at Y/n who was staring at the bag of pills. I looked down at the ground and Theo grabbed his backpack, rushing out of the house.

"I... I took them to save him. He does not know- he- Y/n do not look at me like that please!"

She walked over and took the bag.

"What is it?" She asked.

"How would I know?" I lied.

"Boris."

I bit my nail and sat down.

"Vicodin."

Y/n looks mad and disappointed.

"Baby please. Just throw that away please." The longer it's here the worse I feel the urge to use it. Y/n left and I put my head in my hands.

Why do I always fuck everything up so bad?

I stood up despite the pain and waited for her to come back. The toilet flushed and then she was back again.

I stumbled over to her and hugged her tightly.

"Boris... Why did you have those."

I stood back and sat back on the bed.

"Theo brought them. But he knows nothing of drugs. If I left him with bag that big he overdose or get caught." I answered honestly.

She looked at me and nodded, coming over and hugging me. I hugged her hips and kissed her stomach.

These stitches need to heal faster. I just want to fuck her so bad. I could eat her out right now-

"Did he pick up your work at least?" She asked.

I nodded and scooted back onto the bed.

"I fucking hate bed." I whined.

"I'm going to go take my makeup off now."

I nodded and turned on the tv. I heard her washing her makeup off while I looked for a good movie.

I like when she does not have makeup on.

She is pretty with it but when she does not... She looks like goddess.

I waited patiently and a few minutes later she came back into the room. She took her shirt off and her bra and I looked away.

Y/n got into bed with me a minute later in my sweater and I looked over at her.

She smiled and I bit my lip.

Why is she so fucking beautiful?

I leaned in and lightly pressed my lips against hers. She kissed me back softly and I grabbed her ass, pulling her closer.

"Theo does not have to come over anymore." I muttered.

"He can if you want him to." She replied.

I shrugged and studied her face.

"You are so damn pretty." I whispered as I held her.

She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You're so damn handsome Boris."