4. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘺

Thursday / Friday
December 14 - 15, 2020
11 pm - 1 pm

[ Boris ]

The tv played in front of me, my dad wasn't coming home tonight. Y/n was asleep next to me. I was playing with her hair. I wasn't paying attention. Not much crossed my mind. Y/n's phone rung and I grabbed it. "Hello?"

"Boris, is Y/n there?"

"Ms. Y/l/n. She no wanting to talk with you."

My english was worse than usual, I was tired. "Boris tell her I'm sorry and I want her home. I'll be a better mom, I got a job! It's a real job. I'm a bagger at the grocery store. My manager says I'm good!"

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "I will tell her. Goodnight Ms. Y/l/n."

"Oh, Boris..."

"Yes?"

"I've said it once and I just want to remind you. My baby can do 100 times better than you but she loves you with all her heart. If you hurt her in any way so help me god I will beat the-" I hung up and wrote a little note in my phone to tell Y/n tomorrow. I really wanted to go to sleep. I turned the tv off and pulled Y/n closer to me.

She shifted so her arms were around me. I smiled and kissed her, closing my eyes and trying to sleep.

. . .

Y/n looked very beautiful swimming with me. She emerged from under the water and listened to the new song. "Boris! It's Slow Dancing in the Dark!"

A big grin spread onto my face as I pulled her to me. I held her up, considering my feet touched the bottom and hers didn't. I swayed her around, fighting against the water. Y/n laughed, placing her arms around my shoulders. I spun her around as she laid her head on my shoulder. "If I could skate... We would skate to this together."

"Pair skating can be lovely..." She murmured. If only I had the talent to do such a graceful sport... She pulled away and placed her hands on my cheeks. "Are you okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, my head hurts from water up my nose but I am fine." She brushed some hair out of my face and sighed. "Mentally." I laughed and gave her a confused look. "Boris I don't want to do last year over again... Just talk to me. I know you aren't okay." I looked away and sighed. "I am fine. We were having nice moment... Why you ruin it with that."

I let her go and swam over to the wall. I got out of the pool and grabbed a towel.

. . .

I sat in bed and watched tv. Y/n came into the bedroom and stood there by the door for a moment. "What?" I asked, not looking away from the tv. "Boris if you don't talk to me you're going to start hurting yourself again." She said. "Still on this? Christ." I scoffed and shook my head. "Okay let me say it this way. You're going to talk to me so I don't have to worry about you killing yourself every single day."

"You think I going to kill myself every day?"

"It's hard not to when you're obviously so fucking depressed."

"Is just situational!"

"YEAH AND LAST YEAR IT WAS SITUATIONAL TOO AND I STILL HAD TO FIND YOU IN THE FUCKING BATHTUB."