40. 𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺

[ Boris ]

I pace the lobby anxiously, waiting to see her come out. It has been probably only a couple of minutes but it feels like hours.

I was so nervous this morning.

I could hear her music playing inside and chewed at my nails. I wish I could see, damnit. Fuck.

I watch her practice though. So I know exactly what she is doing.

I turned and froze in my spot.

Ezra stared at me and I felt my stomach start to hurt.

He swallowed hard and walked closer to me. I subconsciously took a step back then stopped. No, I cannot be the pussy.

He stopped in front of me and sighed.

"Listen man... I'm sorry. Really, I know she's your girl and like... I see you're here to win her back-"

"Win her back?"

"Well, yeah. Since she broke up with you."

"Bro, that is like... The most dumbest thing. We are still dating."

He nodded and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Get the fuck off me." I pulled my shoulder away and he put his hands up. "Listen, she's a pretty girl. And she's talented. But... Look in the mirror."

I punched him and he fell to the ground holding his jaw.

"Do not ever come near me or her every again. Do you understand?"

He nodded and I stood up.

He got up and started to hurry off.

"By the way..."

He stopped and turned to me, looking so pitiful.

"I proposed and she said yes."

He stared at me for a moment before running out of the rink. I turned back to the window and sighed. Fucking bastard-

The music ended and I stood up straight. I looked around and there was a long moment before Y/n came running up the stairs.

I ran over to the door and she opened it, jumping onto me. I hugged her tightly and she squealed.

"I did it!"

"You did it?!"

She nodded and pulled away to kiss me. I kissed her back but couldn't close my eyes. She look so fucking beautiful.

She pulled away and kissed me all over my face, making me smile so big.

She grabbed my hand and brought me to the dressing room with her, talking all about it.

I have never in my life seen anything that compares to her.

Her joy is so... Beautiful.

From her smile to how her voice changes and how she looks at you. I looked in the mirror and smiled at all the lipstick all over my face.

I pulled out my phone and took some pictures with Y/n before she changed.

"Boris it was perfect." She sighed.

I nodded and sat down.

"You are perfect."

She shook her head and took her hair down. "I wish I could say I was... Really but-"

"To me. You are perfect."

Y/n looked back at me and smiled at me.

Where would I be without her in my life?

"What happened to your hand?" She asked.

I looked down at my knuckles and laughed. "Some stupid machine."

She does not need to know.

I would never ruin a day like this for her.

"Boris, how do you want to celebrate?"

"Why the fuck you asking me? You did everything. How do you want to?" I replied.

She came over and I unzipped her dress for her, kissing her back after.

"I... I want to go swimming."

.  .  .

I took my pants off and jumped into the pool, listening to Y/n shout at me. I surfaced and shook my hair out of my face, swimming over to the wall.

She took her shirt off and I watched her intently. Fuck look at her.

"Boris what if something's in the water?"

I looked back at the dark pool then at her. "I would not let it get you." She smiled and slowly got into the pool.

Swimming at night was never Y/n's preference but you have to be careful messing around here during the day. Sometimes they have house tours.

She swam over to me and I held her.

I feel I am not an important person. I have no real purpose in life but to be with her. If I died... The world would keep moving.

But her?

No, she is the opposite.

Y/n has so much purpose. She is so much to so many people. If she died the world would just stop. Everything would just stop.

I do not want her to die.

Ever.

"Do not die, Y/n."

She laughed and nodded.

"Only if you promise not to as well."

I nodded and kissed her. Y/n mean so goddamn much to me. All those bad things that happen to her... I will not let them happen again.

Nothing bad will ever happen to her again when I am here.

I hugged her and closed my eyes, kissing her shoulder.

Thank you. Thank you, Y/n. Thank you for being everything to me. Thank you for making me a real person. Thank you for loving stupid Boris Pavlikovsky.