28. 𝘭𝘦𝘵 '𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵

[ Boris ]

Y/n brought my medicine me and I took it, drinking the last of the water in the cup next to me. Y/n turned to leave and I grabbed her hand.

Y/n turned around and I sighed.

"I am sorry I was so stupid but please... Do not make me suffer like this anymore."

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like this! You- you mad at me? Annoyed? I cannot tell but it piss me off! Why do you do this?! I know I am fucking stupid, Y/n. I know this but I do not want you to keep doing this! I fucking miss you."

She stared at me and I sat up more.

"If I could take that night away I would. I just want you back, detka. I want my Y/n back."

She started the tear up and I swallowed hard, preparing for what she was going to say.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Boris. I- I thought it would be better. When you were in the hospital Theo told me I was the problem! I was always your problem so- I got scared! Boris I love you. I don't want to hurt you."

I stared at her and then looked away. No... He wouldn't have said that because it isn't true. Y/n is the best thing that ever happened to me.

She is my happiness.

"That... Would never be true. You are never the problem with me. I swear."

Y/n wiped some tears off of her cheeks and hugged me. I rubbed her hair and closed my eyes.

I really wish he didn't say that.

Y/n pulled away and pressed a kiss onto my lips.

She pulled away and stood up. "I'm going to get you more water." I nodded and she grabbed my cup.

Y/n left the room and I closed my eyes.

Why couldn't you have just fucking stayed out of it Theo? Why would you say that to her? You know what she means to me.

Y/n came back in and set my water next to me.

"Can I have sketchbook, please."

Y/n nodded and walked over to my desk to grab my sketchbook and pencils. She set them on my lap and I thanked her quietly.

"I'm going to go stretch."

Y/n left and I took the pencil. I'm so mad at Theo I do not even know how to bring it up to him. I just want to beat the fucking shit out of him

He made Y/n feel like she was hurting me.

I will figure it out. I have much time to spend thinking of it.