13. 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

Monday - Tuesday
February 1 - 2, 2021
11:28 pm - 4:00 pm

[ Y/n ]

"COME ON! WHY YOU SKATING LIKE THIS?! YOU SKATE LIKE BEGINNER!"

I sat on the ice with my head in my hands. I can't do this. I really can't. "GET UP! NOW!" I stood up and wiped my tears away. "You did this to yourself. Land it. If you aren't landing quad toe by the end of the week we are finished. You understand me?!" I nodded and she walked away. I checked my phone and sniffled.

11:28 PM

I wiped my eyes and went to run my program again.

. . .

"Y/n? Janitor let me in..." I quickly wiped my tears and turned to Boris's voice. I skated over to him and he smiled at me. "Cold... You not cold?" I shook my head and his smile faded. "What is wrong?" He asked. "Nothing. Nothing. I'm just working. You should go home babe. Really, it's late."

"I bring dinner."

"I don't deserve dinner."

"What?"

I shook my head and skated away. "I'll eat when I land this jump!" I shouted. I built up the speed again and went for the jump but fell again. I slammed my fist on the ice and got up. I started skating again and took a deep breath. It's fine, I can do this...

I jumped and landed it. But only 3 rotations. "DAMN IT!" I shouted. I did it again and again, falling over and over. I fell too close to the wall and hit my head. "No!" Boris ran onto the ice and crouched down next to me. "No, no, no, no, no! Are you okay? Y/n!" I sat up and he grabbed me. "Please, please
Y/n!"

He hugged me and I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"Bleeding! You are bleeding!"

He put a hand on my forehead and pulled away, showing me the blood coating his fingers. "I'm fine!" He shook his head and hugged me. "Get off! I need to practice!"

"I let you practice but you eat first. Okay?"

"No! If you add calories I won't be able to land it."

He shook his head and stood up, helping me slowly. "Come... Come..."

.  .  .

Boris laid out the food he'd brought in a nice mini picnic on the steps. "I worry krastoka."

I sighed and opened the thermos. "I make new recipe. Butter rice and meat. Theo try it and say muah! Delicious." I smiled and looked up at him. "It smells really good Bor." I started to eat and he did as well. I listened intently as he told me about his day. "Oh yeah, how'd your English test go?" I asked. "Very good. I got 50%. Next time I get 75 and then 80 and 90 and then I will be get 100 every time I take English."

"Don't rush Bor." He hummed and offered me some water. I took it and drank from it. "Hey babe. We wait 10 minute for food to settle before lots of spin so no throw up?"

"You're exhausted Boris bear."

"No tired. I am here for you so I stay awake and watch you."

"Boris you can go home and go to sleep."

"Нет."

"Don't нет me sir."

Boris giggled and kissed my cheek. "I am so love with you." He whispered. "I am so in love with you too Boris..."

"Still?"

"Still."

.  .  .

"Sex?" Boris asked as we walked through the front door. "I'm on my period... Plus, you need to go to bed. You have school in the morning."

Boris sighed and shook his head. "No? No what?" I laughed. "No school. Tomorrow I stay here with you."

"You mean I skip practice?! Bor I love you but I can't do that. Mabel would kill me. She threatened to drop me."

Boris sighed and collapsed in his bed. "You're tired huh?"

"Not tired." He mumbled. "Okay." I laid down next to him and smiled as he started to quietly snore. "Not tired..."

.  .  .

[ Boris ]

Theo and I sat in the library, messing around as usual. "I think... I think you stay virgin until death." I said. "You probably never jerk off because you are afraid too." I added.

"Not true. I jerked off last night."

"Oh yeah? To what?"

"Your-"

I stared at him and started to laugh. "You were going to say my mother?! Bahaha!"

"Boris." The teacher put a finger over her lips and I rolled my eyes. "Stupid Potter. I have lots of fun with you." He nodded and I sighed. "Is Y/n doing better?"

I hummed and shrugged. "She say yes but I feel no... She eats which is very good but... She lie. Last night she was at rink till 5 am. I just watch her fall and fall and fall but she no want to leave..." Theo hummed and I shook my head. "I am scared she will get hurt and not be okay after..."

"Understandable."

I nodded and sighed. "Anyway, you come over after school?"

Theo nodded and I smiled.

.  .  .

"Do you... Pfft... Do you want to see something." I slurred. Theo nodded and I pulled out my phone. I opened my photos and showed him Y/n's pictures. "Woooow... She's pretty." Theo mumbled. "I know right..." I whispered. "And she think I am hot?! I do not know what happened but she hit head too many times." I laughed as I sat up.

"Boris?" I looked up and smiled at Y/n. "Y/n! I just show Theo you!" I held up my phone and her face went red. "We should have sex. Potter, want to join?"

"Boris you're drunk."

"No drunk." I replied. Theo laughed and Y/n stared at us.

. . .

[ Y/n ]

I forced Boris and Theo to go to sleep hoping that'd sober them up. I myself was pretty exhausted so I tucked myself in under Boris's arm, hugging his waist. He hugged me back and I smiled. Even though he's really stupid sometimes... I love him a lot.

Boris rolled on his side and wrapped both arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

And to think when we first started dating he told me he hated cuddling.

Word count: 1038