27. 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩

[ Boris ]

Y/n sat in bed with me watching the tv. I looked over at her and she stared at the tv.

She is not the same.

I am not sure she still loves me.

I feel so stupid for everything I did.

She seems avoiding of me but she does not go to the rink. When we talk with each other she just seems like she doing it because she have to.

"You like this show?" I asked.

Y/n shrugged and laid her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her excitedly and kissed her. I miss her. Happy her.

Happy us.

I feel it is all my fault that part is gone.

[ Y/n ]

Boris played with my fingers instead of really watching the show. I can't stop thinking about what Theo said.

Is Boris really that miserable?

"Did you do your school work?"

"Oh my god it is so hard."

Boris reached over and grabbed the folder of work he had to do. I sat up and looked over at the work. "You're good at math, Boris."

He shrugged and I looked through all the pages. "That is a lot of work, huh."

He nodded and I handed the folder back.

"Theo will come by and pick all up tomorrow for teachers."

"You don't have any other friends?"

Boris looked over at me and then back at the tv.

"No."

I sighed and slouched back down. "Why? You do not like Theo?"

"It's nothing, Boris."

He looked at me for a moment before mumbling and ok and turning back to the tv.

[ Boris ]

I should not of beat Ezra up.

She does not even like seeing me anymore!

"I have to piss."

I tried to get up and Y/n put a hand on my chest. "The wheelchair."

"Noooo!"

She got out of bed and pushed the wheelchair to the side of the bed.

"I'll help you, Boris."

She helped me into the wheelchair and I crossed my arms. "This is stupid."

"It's safe, and it's what the doctor said to do."

She pushed me to the bathroom and I looked up at her. "I can walk, you know this."

"Boris don't argue."

I put my foot under the wheel and there was a bump. She stopped and I pulled my foot back.

That hurt a lot.

"Are you ok? Why did you do that? Let me see. What if you broke your foot, Boris?"

She looked at my foot and I watched her. "Move it."

I moved my foot and she sighed.

"Don't do that again."

I groaned loudly and she put me in the bathroom.

"I do not need help from here."

"Boris." She closed the door and helped me up. I walked slowly over to the toiled and Y/n stood next to me.

"You might as well just put your mouth in front of the toilet."

"Don't be gross."

She turned away from me and I did my business. When I finished I walked slowly to the sink to wash my hands.

I cannot really bend over so Y/n flushed the toilet. I washed my hands and stared at myself in the mirror. I look so stupid. My face is so stupid.

I sat back in the chair and Y/n opened the door. "Just leave wheelchair outside next time. Too big." I mumbled.

"Ok, Boris."

. . .

I wonder if Y/n can give head. I cannot fuck her for a long time. I am mad.

I looked over at her asleep and smiled.

I got up and slowly walked to the stairs. I tried to be quiet as I put my shoes on and slipped out the front door.

Theo puffed out some smoke and I grinned widely at him.

"You stupid bastard." He mumbled.

He hugged me gently and I tried to hide my wince.

"You wanna smoke?" I nodded desperately and Theo passed me a cigarette.

"Where do you wanna go?"

.  .  .

I opened the front door and shut it quietly.

"No need."

I rested my head against the door and locked the door.

"Y/n..."

"I'm bringing your ass upstairs and you're going to bed."

She walked over and grabbed me. I did not fight her and walked over to the stairs with her. She helped me up and I couldn't help but feel really guilty.

"I am sorry. I just want to see Theo and you do not let him in house anymore."

She ignored me and I laid down in bed. Y/n turned my lamp off and left the room, leaving me in the dark.

I could not help myself and I started to cry like an idiot.

I miss Y/n. I miss Theo. I miss life before this. I wish I had not been such a fucking stupid idiot. I wish I had control of self.

But I am just such stupid teenage boy.