41. 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯

4 months later

[ Y/n ]

"Thank you!" I nodded and waved to Roseanne as she got off the ice. I skated over to Mabel and she smiled at me. "Your students like you."

I shrugged and looked at the time.

She was my last lesson.

"I like your ring." She added.

I looked down at the engagement ring Boris got me and laughed. "I like it too."

"Well, I am exhausted. No girl ever worked me as hard as you but also... I liked you a lot more."

"Don't say that." Mabel and I got off the ice and I put my guards on.

"You are my proudest achievement."

I smiled and hugged her.

"I couldn't have picked a better coach and you know that."

. . .

"Boris!"

Boris came running down the stairs and into me, pushing me back against the wall.

He smothered my face in kisses with an occasional 'I missed you' or 'How was your day' between them. He stopped and pecked my lips one last time.

"It was good Boris."

He nodded and I could tell there was something he was thinking about. "What?"

Boris giggled and put his hands out to tell me to wait before running back upstairs. I went into the living room and sat down, waiting for Boris.

He came running back down and handed me a letter.

I took it and started reading over it.

"Pleased to accept you into our- OH MY GOD BORIS!"

I jumped up and grabbed him, almost knocking us over. He nodded and picked me up spinning me around. "Boris! You got into it! This is the one right?! In New York?"

He nodded and set me down, pushing hair out of his face.

"Yeah, I... I did not think honestly but- Fine arts is- I am just so excited." He was beaming but I could tell he was also very anxious.

"What's wrong?"

"This degree... It is a lot of money and the jobs... Well... They are not real jobs. So I have applying to other schools too. For business."

I frowned and put a hand on his shoulder.

"For now, let's just be happy about this. Alright?"

He nodded and his big grin was back on his face.

"I got cake to celebrate." He added.

.  .  .

Boris and I sat on the roof, looking out at all the stars. I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped an arm around me.

"I love you, Boris."

He squeezed me and nodded.

"I love you the most, Y/n."

I smiled and looked back at the stars twinkling. I haven't applied to college. I didn't really think a degree was necessary for me.

"Do you want to move to New York?" Boris asked.

"I would follow you anywhere, Boris." I whispered.

He kissed my head and I closed my eyes. "I think you deserve this, Boris. You're the most talented artist I know."

"Well... You do not know many artists."

"I know plenty."

"Then name them."

I sat there in silence and Boris laughed. "That is ok. I take the compliment. I just, I do not know. Business may bring more money."

"Boris I'm not worried about money. I just want us to be happy."

He nodded and rubbed my arm. "I just want to make sure you have the perfect life."

"I already have it."

I opened my eyes and looked over at him. Boris looked back at me and kissed my nose. I looked back at the stars and we sat in silence for a moment.

All of the sudden, there was a shooting star. A real one.

"DID YOU-"

"I SAW THAT!"

Boris and I looked at each other and started rambling about the rare occurrence excitedly. "Did you wish?" He asked with a big grin.

I nodded and he did too.

"I wish for a kiss." Boris closed his eyes and I smiled, pushing him lightly. He opened his eyes and scooted closer to me.

"I wish for a kiss." He repeated.

I sighed and leaned in, lightly kissing him for only a second.

He opened his eyes and stared at me unamused.

I leaned in and held his cheeks, kissing him for a long moment. Boris laid down and pulled me with him. He held me gently and kissed me passionately.

I wish I could stay in this moment with him forever.

Hey girlies 🫶🏻
So, listen.
I loved writing this book for you but unfortunately this is the last chapter. I know, I'm sorry. Really, it was so fun to write. And honestly these last few chapters have had me smiling like such a dork like how I had when I would first write which I've really missed.
So I'm glad I finished this book because honestly it's brought me a lot of joy and I love that you all enjoy it as well.
Thank you so much for reading it and if you enjoyed it please check out some of my other books. (The next book I'm working on is a Mike x Reader)
Lots of love from me xoxo