20. 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

Friday
May 7, 2021
9:10 - 10:45 am

[ Y/n ]

I've been meaning to confront my mom about my dad showing up.

He's a grade A fuckface and doesn't show up unless he's there to wreck some shit.

Which he did.

But I knew there was something worse going on.

Boris buckled his seatbelt and grinned at me.

I smiled back, leaning over and pressing a kiss on his lips. "Thank you for coming with me Boris... It means a lot to me."

"Anything for моя принцесса."

I smiled and he pulled out out the driveway, starting the mental preparation of seeing my mom.

. . .

When Boris and I got there, the entire park seemed oddly... Still.

It was creepy almost.

I parked and we got out. Boris grabbed my hand and I walked up to my mom's trailer, banging on the door. I stood back and looked at Boris as we waited.

"All will be ok." He whispered.

I nodded and the door opened.

"Oh! Baby! You're ok! I was so worried! Come in. Come in."

We came inside and sat down on the couch. My mom was rushing around to clean the place up but I didn't care how it looked.

"Why was dad there?"

She stopped and stood up, turning to me.

"What? That's... That's crazy." She laughed.

I shook my head and stood back up. I'm not playing her stupid games today.

"Why was dad there?" I asked again.

She took a deep breath and stood up, crossing her arms.

"Y/n. Your father and I are getting remarried. And... We want you to move back in."