16. 𝘮𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵

Sunday
March 14, 2021
1:35 - 1:45 pm

[ Y/n ]

I sat in the hospital bed, staring at Boris while he slept. He looks so pretty. The nurses tell me how devastated he was.

The door opened  and I averted my attention to it. Mabel walked in and I sat up a little.

"Mabel..."

She sat on the bed and brushed my hair out of my face. "Did I place?" I whispered jokingly.

She smiled and shook her head. "No... And I am afraid this means you cannot compete anymore."

"Wait but that- no." I laughed nervously.

"What happened? You never fall. This is not you."

I sighed and looked over at Boris.

"You should live with me-"

"I'm stayed with Boris." I snapped at her. I had a killer migraine and this old bitch wasn't making it better.

"You want to skate with me, you do as I say. That boy is no good. You fall because of him. The first competition he decide to show up to you almost kill yourself."

"This had nothing to do with Boris."

Mabel grabbed my face and made me look at her.

"You are pathetic." She whispered.

"You need to go. Now."

We both looked up and Boris towered over the hospital bed. He looked about ready to pick her up by the collar of her shirt and throw her out the door.

Instead he glared daggers at her until she muttered something, let me go, and walked through the door.

"You ok?" He asked, touching my cheek.

I nodded and grabbed his hand.

"I'm okay, Bor... Promise."

Ok next chapter will be long
I promise