Chapter 11: Road To Ninja

*Sakura's POV*

So today's the day!

We have to act opposite of our personalits and mustn't break character until the day's over. My mission is to act as nice as possible with people I was rude to and be a little rude to people who were a little nice to me. Also I have to act all happy and smiley with my fanboys. Either ways I'm messing up lots of relationships. But at least it will be fun to look how others are struggling with their characters.

'How cruel!' My inner appeared out of nowhere.

'Excuse me! I'm not cruel. It's just fun. And we both now that you enjoy with ny struggling, so which one of us is cruel?'

'You definetly. And for your information, I don't enjoy with your struggling!' She protested.

'Yeah, sure, whatever. Shannaroo!'

'Be careful, Sakura-chan. Sasuke-kun will be out of character too!' she was smiling sheepishly.

'And exactly, what do you mean?'

'Oh, you'll know soon...' She said and disapeared. What a wierd inner I have.

I took my car keys and went forwards school. Good thing I have my drivers license.

While driving, I got a voicemail from Ino. She said she needed a ride. Her voice was awfully nice and quiete along with stuttering. Out of character, huh? Well, Ino sure is nailing it.

"Hello, Ino." I said with as little rudeness as possible. I can't be too rude to such a shy Ino.

Her hair was in low ponitail, unlike her actual style.

(A/N - this is how Ino looks

(A/N - this is how Ino looks. I'm kinda lazy to find fanarts for others, so they look exactly the same, like they were in the RTN movie. Only thing that changed is that they aren't wearing mission clothes.)

"H-hey, S-sakura-chan." Ino said shyly. I acknowledged her greetings and nodded. I wanted to compliment her but I had a dare to fulfill.

I drove towards school and what I saw couldn't be described with words.

My friends, all of them, they were so different, yet, still the same.

"Hey, Sakura, Ino!" Super cheerful and energetic Shikamaru greeted us. Super cheerful and energetic SHIKAMARU! Hell, this is true art, true acting!(shoot I sound like my ex's bestfriend, barbie dude).

"Hello." I said and rolled my eyes. So wierd to play both rude and nice person at the same time.

I looked around and noticed that Naruto, Hinata and Sasuke were missing. Ino was talking to Tenten who accidentally poured her coffee on her jeans. Neji was peeking on her which was definitely abnormal, Shikamaru was talking with all nice and lovey dovey Temari and Kiba was playing with his cat which I have no idea where came from. Lastly, Sai was drawing some trees or something and he was wearing pink beret, he's smile seemed less fake and he was full of emotions.