Chapter 31: The Date

*Third Person's POV*

Sasuke's alarm clock kept ringing until half asleep Sasuke threw it at the wall. He groaned but still got up. After changing, he glanced at his phone, only to find out that he was late at school.

''Shoot!" He yelled and ran out of his room.

''Sasuke, before you go, I have to tell you som-'' Sasuke cut him off. ''Tell me later, I'm late at school"

''But it's really imp-''

''Text me or something, I have to go!'' Young Uchiha yelled before dashing towards his car.

''Sorry, I'm late.'' Yamato-sensei just nodded and motioned Sasuke to sit down. He obeyed and sat next to Sakura.

''Teme, why are you late?'' Naruto, who was sitting behind him questioned.

''Be quiet.'' Sai nudged him.

''I overslept.'' Sasuke simply answered and turned to Sakura. ''Are you up for today?"

"Of course! Are Itachi and Izumi coming with us?'' She asked.

''No, they're visiting Itachi's friends."

"You mean those friends?"

"I think they're his only friends. You know them, right?" At that, Sakura's face fell.

''Yeah." She hasn't said anything after that.

Sasuke was taking notes in his english class when he's phone started buzzing. Although, he saw who texted him, he didn't open it because Kurenai-sensei started giving homework. He noted to himself to text Itachi back later.

''Sasuke, where are we going exactly?'' Sakura asked when both of them were sitting in his car. School already ended and it was time for their date.

''You'll see when we get there.'' He said with a smirk and Sakura pouted.

After good 10 minutes, Sasuke spoke, ''We're here.''

Sakura jumped out of her seat and looked around. ''Sasuke... this place is wonderful!" She exclaimed.

Sasuke chuckled in response. "I know. I was so eager to find perfect place, I ended up coming here." He smiled and took her hand. "Come on." Sakura followed him.

The place was magnificent and from the moment he saw it, Sasuke knew Sakura would love it. There were cherry blossom trees around and lanterns where hanging on them. Daffodils were surrounding the place and sunset made all of it more beautiful and fascinating.

They sat down next to the cherry blossom tree. They were enjoying the view and talking when Sakura's phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and then hung up.

"Who was it?" Sasuke asked.

"Konan. She's in Itachi's friend group too." She answered.

"Why was she calling you?"

"We're old friends. She probably wanted to chat. I'll call her later." Sakura placed her phone in her bag and turned to Sasuke.

They admired the view a little longer, before Mikoto called and told Sasuke to come home. Turns out his grandfather, Madara was visiting them.

"Thanks for today," Sakura kissed Sasuke befote getting out of the car. "Bye!" Sasuke waved his hand and watched before Sakura closed her door. Then he drove back home.

Next day, Sasuke picked Sakura and they both went to school.

"Lee told me we have new students." Tenten said when they arrived at school.

"New students? Who are they?" Sakura asked.

"Well, the two are Karin and Suigetsu, I don't know about others. Lee said there are two other students." Sakura smiled at the mention of Karin and Suigetsu.

"Are they in our class?" Ino asked.

"No, they're an year older then us." She answered.

"Do you mean those two?" Kiba pointed at the two boys entering the school gates. One with long blonde ponytail and the other with redish hair.

"No, it can't be..." Sakura gasped and desperately looked at Ino and then Sasuke.

"Who are they? Do you know them, Sakura-chan?" Naruto looked at her but she didn't answer.

Looks like both of the boys noticed them as they started walking towards their direction.

"Sakura!" They heard the blonde guy yell with a big grin.

"Deidara," Sakura smiled and hugged back when Deidara embraced her.

"Hello, cherry." The red haired boy greeted.

"Sasori..."