Chapter 20: Naruto's Party

*Third Person's POV*

9th October, the day before the start of everything complicated but at some point - very exciting.

Sakura was buying gift for Naruto with Ino. Sun kissed blonde planned to have big party at his godfather's house, since he gave him permission. Sakura didn't know how Kushina-san and Minato-san agreed on this but since everyone knew about Naruto's party she suggested that they gave him permission as well. Whole school was invited at his party, Naruto wanted to make it best and biggest party of the year.

''Earth to forehead!'' called her best friend.

''Uhh, sorry, Ino. What were you saying?'' Sakura asked with sheepish smile.

''Ugh, forehead! I was telling you if I should by the black one or blue one."

''Black. Are we done here? I have to finish my homework in algebra or Yamato-sensei will definitely give me F!'' whined the pinkette.

''OH MY GOD! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THAT!'' Ino yelled, which caused everyone in the mall to turn their attentions at the duo.

''Calm down, pig! Everyone's looking at us. I can send you my notes if you want.''

"Thank you forehead! You're the life saviour! I'll buy you a coffee before we go home!" Sakura couldn't breathe since Ino was hugging her very tightly.

"O-okay, but f-first let m-me go pig. I c-can't breathe!"

"Oops! Sorry, Sakura! C'mone, let's go." She took her hand and dragged her at the nearest coffee shop.

After finishing her algebra homework, Sakura decided to call one of her friends.

"Hey, Karin! How are you?" Sakura asked while facetiming her.

"I'm fine, u? I couldn't manage to talk to you after your concert. You were amazing by the way!" Sakura blushed and thanked her.

"You'll be at Naruto's party, right?" Pinkette asked hopefully.

"Of course! How can I miss my cousin's birthday?! Though, it's too bad Nagato won't make it. He's busy with his college, got lots of homework and stuff."

"N-nagato?" Sakura was at loss of words. So long since he heard from his friends.

"Yeah! I remember you telling me about meeting him. You said you guys were friends. He even mentioned you sometimes!" Karin looked at her with puzzled look.

"Ah, of course! I remember him, how can I forget?" Indeed, how can she? "I'm just a little overwhelmed, me and Ino were searching for Naruto's birthday gift and I also had some homework. Need to get some rest. I'll call you later, bye Karin!" Redhead couldn't even say goodbye since Sakura ended the call so fast.

"Phew! That was close!" She sighed from relief.

'Indeed! But when are you going to stop being wierd whenever someone mentions something connected to Sasori?!'

'I already stopped it inner! It was just so sudden, I didn't know she was going to mention Nagato! I haven't seen his friends for so long, I think they even forgot about me!'

'They were your friends as well. Did you forgot Deidara and Konan? You and Itachi were good friends too! You loved how sometimes Deidara did stupid things and than got yelled by Sasori. How you always won when you and Kakuzu played poker. He hated when you got the money. You teased Hidan all the time and went shopping with Konan. And don't forget, Yahiko and Nagato! There were Kisame amd Tobi too! They were your friends, Sakura. Not only Sasori's!'