Chapter 18: One Where He Finds Out

A/N: art is by insta page @tenartist
here's the link - https://instagram.com/tenartist?utm_medium=copy_link

*Sakura's POV*

Right now Ino is sitting on the edge of my bed checking dresses that are laying on my bed and I'm FREAKING OUT!

"Ino, my lovely best friend, can you stop and turn your attention towards the problem I'm facing because of you?!" I tried to talk calmly but my voice failed me.

"Oh c'mone! It's not that bad! It was unharmful phone call. He'll just find out that you're the one who called him. What could possibly go wrong?" Unlike me, Ino stated calmly.

"What could possibly go wrong? I'll tell you! I will be embarrassed and totally hated by Sasuke!" I kind of yelled.

"Please, Sasuke can't hate you! You're his childhood best friend along with Naruto. Instead of hating you, he'll fall in love!"

"Even worse!" I yelled and Ino just laughed. I really don't want Sasuke hating me or loving me. "Pig, what if you explain everything to him?"

"What do you mean?"

"If he asks me anything, I'll tell you and then you'll go and explain everything to him. After all, it was your dare." I said with proud tone like I was a genius.

"Well, you shouldn't have agreed to play if you were scared of consequences!"

"So, I should never play with you guys because you become crazy while playing?!"

"Exactly!" I didn't laugh so she continued talking. "C'mone Saku, it's won't be bad. Why do you have to worry? It was just a harmless game. Everyone does this. You haven't hurt anyone so calm down and think about your concert which is tomorrow! You have some things to prove and you still haven't chosen a dress to wear!" She yelled last one which made me laugh.

"Thansk Ino. I think I can manage with Sasuke. Since I really shouldn't be worrying about this, what if we go shopping? I don't like any of this dresses." I told her with a smile spread on my face.

"I thought you would never ask!" She smiled back and we went to find perfect dress for my concert.

After long and exhausting day I got back home to practice again. I think I found perfect song for my concert but I'm not too sure. I really want to prove that I'm over him. I am. I know this, but some people don't, so I have to prove it.

I facetimed Hinata, she was with Naruto at her house and they were making ramen, as usual. Naruto begged me to give him autograph which me and Hinata laughed so hard. He ran upstairs to get big paper and marker. He wrote 'WILL YOU GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH?' I promised him that I would give him my autograph after concert. After this I called my lil bro and talked to him for almost an hour. Later, sleep came and took me to the dreamland.

*Third Person's POV*

In the morning Sakura was taken by a limousine with Naruto who desperately wanted to drive it, although he never got a chance. Ino, Hinata and Naruto were accompanying her while others were in Neji's car. Whole ride Naruto was mocking Kiba on the phone, blabbering that he will get Sakura's autograph after the concert.

"Sakura, hurry up! You have to perform in 5 minutes! One new song and others from your last years album!" Dahlia, her manager was practically yelling. She always gets frustrated whenever Sakura has a concert or live interview.

"Okay, okay! I'm here, and I'm going on the stage in five minutes!" She tried to calm her down. Whilst trying that, she noticed that her other friends have arrived. Kiba, Temari, Neji, Shikamaru, Tenten, Sai and Sasuke were all there. She also saw Hinata's younger sister, Hanabi and Naruto's little brother figure Konohamaru. Sakura carefully looked through curtains and eyed whole audience. She saw Naruto's parents with Sasuke's mom and brother? She blinked few times to make sure. She didn't know Sasuke's family would be there.