1. New place

It's a new day and new life for Tay when he joined new office as HOD of technical department. He is excited because of 2 reasons 1st it's in new city and 2nd this is Tay's dream job.

He didn't like the fact that he have to stay away from his family but somewhere he is feeling happy, nervous, excited too many emotions you see.

He is staying in condo provided by company which seems to be nice place. It is small but cosy apartment. When you enter you see hall with a great view, in the hall there is one sofa and tv set, at right hand side there is kitchen with all latest equipment and to the left hand side of the hall there is his bedroom with king size bed and designer wardrobe. The bedroom is having the large glass window with balcony from which you can see the sunset. It is Tay's favourite place. He installed one swing and decorated balcony with lots of plants. He like to sit there having his coffee while reading book at end of the day. It's his technique to release all the tiredness.

It's been a week he shifted to here, and today is the first day of his work. He woke up early this morning, even though he is not morning person but he don't want any kind of mess at his first day of work so he is being more cautious about everything. Tay is a forgetful person so before leaving for work he checked everything twice, like his laptop, wallet, office ID , mobile and most important apartment keys. He remembered last time when he forgot his house keys he had to stayed out for entire day until his parents came back. And at that time he got scolding from his mom for being so forgetful person. Honestly he is not that forgetful but sometimes he acts little careless.

He entered in the owners office, and greeted by warm smile from Mr. Parachaya. They then chatted for a while about the work office environment and so on. Tay's cabin is at the same floor with Mr. Parachaya.

As it's his first day so there is nothing to do to him other than just checking few mails. Which he completed in 30 min.

Tay recollected the conversation between them few minutes back.

"Mr. Tawan, I am happy to have you as my employee I have heard that you are hard working and sincere. If you have any thing to say please feel free to talk to me. I like honest people " with that bright smile he said.

"Yes sir, I'll do my best and make sure you won't regret appointing me to this position" replied Tay with the smile.

"You go first to your office my PA will meet you after sometime, and he will help you to complete your remaining formalities. Until then you can start your work" he said while standing up from his chair.

"Sure sir. " Tay said

"Common lets go I'll show you your work place " and with that Mr. Parachaya started walking towards Tay's office cabin, Tay only nodded with smile and follow him

Yes he is hardworking guy that's why he is at this high position at such a small age. He have this nature where everyone praise him, not false praise but by their heart because he is fun loving guy as well as well discipline, he likes to work in groups, he is also kind person that's why he is admired by everyone.

When it was his last day in his previous company his entire office was sad while few of his friends cried too. He felt warmth of the love, he felt blessed to have such a people around him, he left that office with heavy heart. But no body knows this except his best friend Off that, that day he cried in the washroom.

He somehow lost in his thoughts while starting to his laptop screen when someone knock on door. At sudden sound he startle but within a second he control himself and ask the person to come in.

"Hey hi, I am Newwiee Thitipoom, Mr. Parachaya's PA."