14. Who Am I To You?

Kit is behaving all grumpy and sulking baby. He has no idea what exactly going on in Singto's mind. It's been 3 days since the last time Kit saw Singto that night at Tay's place. When New took Tay inside the bedroom he left without a word and Kit followed him, other two who were busy picking into the bedroom failed to notice what happened.

In the parking lot Singto opened his car door when Kit stopped him, Singto looked straight into his eyes like asking so many questions but didn't utter a word. On other hand, Kit is trying to figure out how to and what should he say? How should he explain what just happened?

After ages of silence and stared game Kit finally brought all his courage together and break the silence while playing with his hem of the shirt

Kit - "Singto, that.... We were.... Just... "

Singto cut him with a little arrogance  - "You are just what Kit?"

Looking at Singto's reaction Kit taken aback he knew what Singto exactly trying to implement, but he felt hurt by the way Singto reacted and shouted at him. His anger raised a bit and with equal annoyance he said
- "How to do that matters to you?"

Singto's face fell, the hurt is visible in his eyes now, he turns and opened his car door when all Kit did was to look another side while folding his hand to his chest and sulking because of which totally missed the sad eyes of another person.

- "Yeah you are right, how to do that matters to me? " said Singto while sitting inside the car and driving off as fast as he can.

Kit stood there for a whole minute trying to analyse what exactly happened, his brain stopped functioning when he saw the car driving away. When he came back to his senses, he started sulking hard he thought "How can he leave me in the middle of an argument without giving me chance to explain? Why is he always like this? Can't he see how much I care for him? Ahhh men I tell you... What should I do with this stone-headed person?"

He came back to Tay's apartment and lay down on the sofa with his eyes close so that others can think that he is sleeping and no one could disturb him.

On the other side, in the car, Singto's vision started blurry, the water drops from his eyes started falling he started wiping them with his arms. When he stopped he was in front of his apartment. He ran towards his bedroom door so that P'Jane won't notice him crying. Which he thought he succeeded. He laid down on the bed closing his eyes but as if he is haunted by Kit and his memories. Whenever he tried to close his eyes he see Kit's smiling face with the dimple, he sees him talking non-stop, eating noodles, playing with Zuzu and pecking on his crook of the neck while hugging him. When he recalled that memory he got shiver he immediately opened his eyes.
He knew that it's not something which he felt for a friend, there is something more than that and he has to figure it out so he moved to his wardrobe packed his stuff and left his apartment without saying anything to P'Jane or anyone else.

He knew New'll feel worried so he called him about his taking going out for a few days, he explained everything to him and New understood his view. He even asked New to be quiet about his disappearance. He is sure it won't be difficult for New to manage everything in his absence, so without a second thought, he started his journey.

Since then Kit tried every possible way to search Singto but he got no luck. Like now this afternoon he came back visiting his parents, he thought they must be knowing something about others sudden disappearance but even they have no clue.
In fact, Singto's ma smiled and said
- "It's his old habit when he can't find the answers for his questions he goes to the mountains, don't worry he's fine"