Special chapter

Tay is pacing from left to right for ages, he is been like this since morning. It's his birthday after two days but he still didn't get a reservation for New's favourite restaurant.

He tried every possible way but ended with no result. Right now he is with Singto when he felt that he left with no option he asked Singto for help knowing the others have many high profile contacts he is hoping to get the result.

Singto finally put down the call and gave victorious smile to Tay and the other started dancing, for Singto it looks funny and he is happy that Tay is doing all this for New.

Singto - "Now that I did your work, so tell me what's cooking in that brain?"

Tay smiled shyly before looking at him and started scratching the back of his neck
- "Ahhh.... That.... It's..about my birthday plan.... a...and I wanted to.... Pro..propose Hin"

Singto almost shouted with joy - "What???"

Tay startled but smile and nodded to give him confirmation.

Singto with excitement - "Who else knows about this?"

Tay shook his head - "No one, I wanted to tell Off but I don't want to hear his none stop teasing so.... Yeah no one except you"

Singto nodded like he understood what Tay means.

Tay continued - "Well I'll tell them tomorrow because I want you all to be there with us on our special movement"

Singto walk towards him and put his hand on Tay's shoulder - "Why are you looking scared?"

Tay changed to a serious face - "Just thinking of whether I am rushing things or not?"

It's his insecurity that just overtook over his brain, he knows that New is happy with him and he wanted to give every possible thing to make him happier. But he is still not sure whether the New is ready to take their relationship to the next stage. He is still not really sure about his proposal, because it's his birthday and he wanted to give this present to New and want him as his birthday gift.

Singto nodded and assured him - "If he felt something like that, he will definitely say that to you. After all, amongst all of us, you guys are best friends first then boyfriends. Right?"

Tay felt relieved and smiled looking at Singto and they both started to plan for Tay-New's big day.

On the other side, New is with Kit, Gun and Off they were discussing what gift can New give to Tay.

New is still confused that's why he called every one, in fact, he invited Singto too but others said that he is busy with some work which for New seems to lie, obviously New is his PA and he knows everything about Singto but he will look for that afterwards right now the most important matter is this he wanted to solve 'Tay's Birthday Gift'.

Off - "Just wrap your self and gift him... He'll be on cloud 9"

Which gained a smack from Kit on his head

Off - "What? Was I lying? That idiot is so whipped... He didn't even invite us to his birthday party. You know he even told me that he wanted to spend his full day with this guy"

Off seems a little annoyed and jealous. But New is ended up looking blushing mess right now because of whatever Off said. He is trying to hide his smile.

Gun rolled his eyes and looked at Off - "Why are you whining?"

Off said folding his hands on his chest- "He is my best friend and he never celebrated his birthday without me."