9. Car Drive (Krist - Singto)

Singto is following Kit while looking at the ground. Kit who was taking a glimpse of the other man time to time giggle looking at the lost puppy look of the said person.

In the evening, when he saw Singto for the first time he felt butterflies dancing in his stomach. The man was looking so elegant and so confident. In that simple party outfit Singto was looking charming as well as intimidating. When he felt Singto's stare on him his heart started thumping very fast.

He was afraid at first that Singto might have forgotten about him, afterall he was just a yet another family friend for him. And looking and him he was sure he have must have many more friends not like him only few to whom you can count on fingers. He even thought that Singto might reject his invitation that's why instead of asking him directly he insisted his own mother to do so.

When New asked him to pretend not to remember him at all at first he felt bad because the time he saw Singto he wanted to jump on him. But then he thought it's a good idea to know the actual feeling of the other person.

Right now looking at Singto Kit thought "I was wrong I guess, he definitely remembered me. Singto looking outside nowhere particularly, he is upset about everything. He just felt like how can Kit forget him? The person who promised to be friend forever, how can he broke his own promise?

His thoughts interrupted by Kit's words.

Kit - "You are usually like this? Or am I looking intimidating?"

Singto turn to look at Kit this time who moved closed to him. They stare each other for sometime before Kit moving back to his seat. When Singto noticed that he took his bag from backseat.

Kit felt its funny to look adorable and stunned  side of Singto after so many years. He missed this he missed his Singto. He pull himself and put flat face again and looked towards Singto who is still couldn't be able to move from his position.

He waved his hand to get back stunned Singto into normal. He looked shy the tanned skin became little red. Kit noticed every movement of Singto's, before pulling gears and start engine he asked again.

Kit - "Don't want to talk to me? "

This time Singto shook his head.

Kit shocked at his answer - "Why?"

Singto said with sad smile - "Don't want to bother you"

Kit chuckled at his reaction and show his million dollar dimple smile - "Common, don't tell me you are still angry on me"

Singto - "No, no, why would I be?"

Kit - "Because of me you had to wait in parking lot for more than like ages"

Singto smiled this time genuine smile - "It's ok I understand. Even me and New used to do that most of the time"

Kit - "You know it feels good to catch up with old buddies and refresh those memories"

Singto's face drop suddenly he thought "Is that mean I am not your buddy? Is that he mean that I am not worth to remember?"

Kit somehow got what Singto must be thinking
- "Hey don't get me wrong if I asked you this, but why you never contacted me?"

Singto who was lost in his thoughts while sulking like a school girl missed the question - "Pardon?"

Kit - "Nothing just forget it"

Singto felt he missed something important but he didn't dared to asked him that again. He wanted to be Kit friend again like old days, just like the way Tay is now. He is feeling insecure so he decided to make a move fast.