11. Friends to Rescue

Singto seating beside Kit looking at him with adoration. Kit is still sleeping and he is looking like an innocent baby. Singto started moving his hand in Kit's soft and silky hair, that time Kit slowly opens his eyes to notice Singto seating beside him looking at him with lots of love. He smiled at him and Singto smiled back. Suddenly Singto started moving his head towards Kit, Kit felt a shiver of excitement he closed his eyes immediately.

Ringggggg...
Ringggggg....

And Kit fell off on the floor. It took him a few second to note that it was a dream not a reality. In reality, Kit is in his bed alone but he thought why he woke up?... when again

Ringgggg....
Ringgggg....
Ringgggg....

His mobile started ringing. He curses the caller before even looking at the name. He is looking so a good dream that might become true in future. But now he wanted to go back to his sleep so that he can continue his dream.

He took mobile in his hands, his eyes are still half-open so it's going to take time to adjust to fully open them. So without looking at the name he picked up the call.

"Kittttttt..... Help me.... Sob... Sob....I... I... Lost my way... Sob..... Sob"

The caller almost shouted on the phone because of which Kit's remaining sleep said goodbye to him.

Kit - "Off just calm down will you? Are you crying? tell me what happened exactly.... " said panicking. It's just odd, Off is a guy who hides his feeling so well that most of the time nobody noticed that he is laughing at his misery.

Off - "I.... I... Don't know.... I just got robbed"

After listening to rob word Kit freaked out very badly. His brain started working to its fullest.
- "Share with me your location, I'll be there as soon as possible and most importantly hide at the safest place first or go to the near police station" Kit said in one breath while collecting his stuff like house and car keys. He put random clothes and just rushed towards the door.

Off - "Just come fast"

Kit - "Did you inform Tay?"

Off - "No, he is not picking up my call. I tried calling him many times"

Kit - "Okay, you just do what I said I am coming "
And Kit started the car. He cut the Off's call and called Tay but Tay's mobile, it is unreachable so he called New this time.

After three to four rings someone picked up the call.

"Hello" a husky voice came.

Kit - "Tay where the fucking hell are you? And wait I called Newwiee why you are the person.... Ohhh don't tell me, Tay.." He almost shouted in frustration.

Tay who is still half asleep jumped on the bed listening to Kit's panicked voice. New who was hugging him woke up and startled by looking at Tay confusingly. He noticed Tay picked up his call in sleep. Tay is still frozen at his place thinking about what to answer Kit. New on the other side noticed Tay's reaction and took mobile in his hand and put it on speakerphone.

Kit - "Tay... Tay.... Are you listening to me? Where Are you? And why your mobile is not reachable?"

New - "Hey Kit, New here. What happened? You called at this hour? "

New noticed time it's 2 half pass in the morning.

Kit - "New just tell that idiot... To be at the location I am sharing with you.. Because his bf Off got robbed. And he.... "