15. Making Plan

Tay is smiling like an idiot looking at Kit, who is right now bouncing up and down non-stop. He is truly on cloud -9 since the time Singto confessed to him.

That night after confessing when Singto made his way back to his apartment the first thing Kit did is dialling Tay's number.

Tay - "Hello" in a sour voice.

Kit almost shouted on phone - "He finally did it Taayyyyy, he confessed it..... "

Tay who almost about to throw his mobile from sudden shouting who is still in half-sleep sat down in bed looking at the screen to know who actually called him
- "Kitty, what happened?"

Kit - "Tayyyyy I am super happy.... He said that.... he confessed Tayyyy..."

Tay - "Who the fucked try to.... Wait.... what? He... Does he mean? Boss? You mean.... Singto?.... "

Kit - "Yes that stupid stone-headed person finally realise and confessed to me "

Tay with a broad smile on his face - "Tell me everything"

And with that Kit told him everything which should have finished in 1 hour took almost 2-hour thanks to all Kit's excitement, giggles and God knows how many more things. But he didn't complaint, he was happy for him. He had seen how much he loves Singto and he always prayed for him. Whenever he went to the temple the few things he never forgot to ask God, for his family and friend and this is one thing he always has a wish for Kit.

The very next day Tay went to the temple and thank God for making his and his friend's wish complete.

From that day till today whenever Tay sees Kit all bubbly and smiling like an energy ball he smiled like an idiot looking at him. Right now they all are at Kit's place sitting at the dining table having their dinner. Gun's ma is in the hospital so he didn't join them today.

New is sitting besides Tay and looking at Tay how he is smiling looking at Kit, he somewhere didn't find good. Which result in sulking New. He wanted Tay's attention all for him. He tried many ways to distract him but all Tay is doing either answering him in one or two words or just humming "hummm".

New even wrote on Tay's hand his name, pinched him on the lap, asked many stupid questions and still no reaction at all.

New somehow wanted to get Tay's attention so the first thing which came to his mind he did, sitting on Tay's lap without his permission. Tay is now used to with New's this kind of action so instead of startling he settled him nicely pulling him closure while putting his hands on his waist.

Singto, Off on the other side sharing all-knowing look at each other every time New is doing to get Tay's attention from start. When finally New moved and sat on Tay's lap that time Singto's smile widened and so did Off's.

He amused at how New is behaving like a baby, even though he knew that Kit and Singto like each other. Off looked at Singto and came closer to him to whisper.

Off - "They need reality check dude"

Singto whispers too - "I guess so, but how?"

Kit who noticed that
- "What you are guys talking about?"

As which result Tay's attention diverted to them and they just shrugged off it saying nothing.
Tay didn't find anything unusual, so he went back to eating his food and feeding New from time to time. But Kit on other hand noticed Off's naughty smile every time looking at Tay, he concluded there is something fishy going on in his mind. Knowing Off he knew what it could be about.