17. Mild

Tay is waiting at the restaurant, he is nervous to death. His heart is already taken by New, but he doesn't know how to tell this to his date. On top of that what if the girl felt bad for turning her down and tell his parents about his love towards New?. It's not like he doesn't want to tell them, but first, he wanted to confess it to New. He is so lost in his thoughts that he didn't realise that his date is already sitting in front of him, looking all confused about Tay's reactions.

Tay's train of thought broke when the girl waved her hand in front of his eyes. It took a whole minute for Tay to understand the situation.

Tay noticed the girl with sparkling eyes and pearly white teeth splashing her most beautiful smile at him, the mole on her chin is the most attractive part of her face feature. He didn't forget to notice everyone around him staring at her, it's the way he likes to protect her every time they are together. But he is taken aback when he realised that his date is non-other than his Angel.

Tay with a bit surprised - "Angel is that you? "

Mild smiled ear to ear and got up from her seat and side hugged Tay - "Yes Cutie it's me"

Tay confused - "Wait, don't tell me you are my date? But how? And why?"

Mild sitting back to her seat and sighed loudly - "Long story Cutie"

Tay - "Tell me, you know that you are like my sister. How did even you get ready for all this?"

Mild - "I know, even they know right? But still, they insisted I be here. Well and I also want one favour from you if you don't mind"

Tay arching his eyebrows - "I am listening go on" he folded his hand to his chest.

He knew when Mild say something like this that means she is up to something or she is in deep trouble.

Mild hesitated a bit but then start elaborating his story - "Well you know Nickie and I are dating for quite some time now, I told him multiple times to introduce me to his parents (which he did she thought) but somehow he is ignoring that topic again and again. And here my parents want me to settle down, so when an aunt and my mum informed me about this date at first I said no, and I told Nickie about it. But he still somehow ignored the topic again.
Then I thought for some time and come up with an idea that if he realises, he can lose me then maybe he'll understand the importance and seriousness of the situation and work the way I want in our relationship."

Tay who is listing to everything patiently - "So that's why you are here?"

To which Mild smile and nodded.

Tay thought for some time - "Did he knew that you are here with me?"

She shook her head - "No he only know that I am on a date, but with whom he has no idea"

Tay with a serious look - "I guess you should talk to him properly face to face Angel, you know this can create misunderstanding between you and him. And it can cause damage to your relation permanently. Look I know how much you love him.. "

But Mild cut him in between - "That's the problem Cutie, he is taking me for granted and that should not happen right? In any case, he should at least try to talk to his parents. I know they are a gem of parents but I have no clue why is he delaying this process after dating me for ages "

It's getting hard for her to lie this much to Tay, but she thought whatever she is doing is for him only, so she tries to act more irritated.

Tay took a deep breath looking at the irritated Mild - "You want me to talk to him? He is my friend too. I guess he will understand "

Mild panicked and shouted - "No"
Even though Nickie knew everything because when Off asked her for help he was there with her. But Nickie is kind of a chatterbox and if he is going to talk to Tay he will spill the beans.