2. Newwiee / New

Newwiee came late to the office while walking towards the Mr. Paraychaya's cabin he saw him leaving with one man.

Newwiee noticed guy, he is having bright smile with great personality. Newwiee felt positive aura around him. He noticed even his boss who is apparently his childhood friend too, seems to be comfortable around him it's amused him.

He waited for Mr. Parachaya in his cabin. When Mr. Parachaya came Newwiee greeted him with one cold look.

"You are late." said Mr. Parachaya.

"Really? Ohh I don't think so, because apparently thanks to my boss I worked almost till 2 am and he didn't even bother to ask me if I had my breakfast or not?" Newwiee said in whining.

Mr. Parachaya laughed at him harder this time.

"Singto" Newwiee frowned.

"Ok ok sorry New, I won't do that again. You know where was I last night. Anyways want something to eat?" Singto said while seating on sofa near New.

New nodded and asked for some sweets then rembered why Singto left office early yesterday, his face changed into concern look "how's he? Is he fine now? What doc said? Can I meet him?"

"Hold on new one by one. Yes he is fine, doc said not to worry just a small stomach issues. The most imp thing is yes you can meet him whenever you want." Said Singto while looking at his friend smiling thinking how God created baby with this giant body.

On the other hand New was all smiling hearing Singto and started talking non stop about the things he will do when he meet him. Suddenly New stopped and looked at Singto.

"Ahh, who was that guy? " New asked him.

From sudden question Singto got confused and looked at New.

"That guy with whom you were talking few minutes back while going out from cabin"

"Ohh that's Tay Tawan, our new HOD for technical department. Remember I told you I have recruited him when you was on leave."

"Yes I remember, but he haven't finished all formalities right?, or is he joined already?"

"Yes I know it's his first day and you are going to finish that formality work for me. I told him you'll meet him in sometime, right now he will look after some mails."

"Ok ok...so documentation and just briefing about work, is there anything else?"

"Just ask him to join our afternoon meeting and yes give him the project related files too for reference study so that he can be productive."

New nodded and was about to leave but halted and turn back

"Ahh Singto mind me asking you something?"
New asked while scratching back of his neck.

It's not usual New, Everytime new just asked directly what he wanted to asked without any formality but now he did, so singto who already started reading file stopped and looked up directly to New

New took that as yes and asked
"The new HOD, I mean you seems to be very comfortable with him?... I mean..." But New cut by Singto's laugh

"Why? Are you jealous?" Singto asked while laughing, To which New glared.

"No I am not, I am just curious." said New while folding his hand to his chest.

"You'll know when you meet him, so just go" Singto said. New looked confused but still left, on other hand Singto tried controlling his laugh because confused New look more cute and adorable than that of angry. Just in the 5 minutes of time span New almost showed his every single emotion.

Once New left Singto laughted and thought how come New can be this cute even though he try to look mad. He shook his head and started working on his file smiling.

New came in front of Tay's office and saw Tay lost in his own thoughts, New again got amused, as per him Tay is looking more handsome than he thought and his Addams apple is really giving him some extra points. New realized that he has been standing there for quite some time now so he knocked.

New didn't missed the shocking expression of Tay's face for second which he noticed Tay covered instantly and asked him to come in.

"Hey hi, I am Newwiee Thitipoom, Mr. Parachaya's PA." Said New while extending his hand in front of Tay, he handshake with him while smiling.

"Hi, I am Tay Tawan." Said Tay,

New seated in the front chair. But Tay, he seems to be lost again.

Tay noticed New's smile and thought Newwiee is handsome, so dam handsome. Tay couldn't stopped himself from staring him. Tay thought how can a man look so vibrant and attractive in simple office attire?

New noticed Tay staring him "Is there anything on my face?" Asked Newwiee while touching his face.

Tay felt embarrassed and he just shook while looking down immediately.

"Get grip of yourself Tay Tawan " Tay face slap himself inwardly, and within a fraction of second Tay looked at Newwiee full of confidence

"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." Said Tay.

"Ohhh, that's ok. So shall we start with the procedure?" Asked Newwiee giving him his smile.

Tay just nodded to that and Newwiee started explaining him all documentation procedure.
He handed Tay few files of ongoing project and asked him to study those as well as he asked him to join the meeting with him and Mr. Parachaya in the afternoon. They discussed about the meeting agenda and completed the documentation part, Tay also inform him about the mails he received and they discussed more for some time.

New noticed Tay is energetic he is very passionate about his work. When he talk he talks like none stop, New enjoyed it, usually he gets bored around talkative people but with Tay it's different. He felt more comfortable and then somehow he started hearing Singot's words
"You'll know when you meet him". New smiled which Tay noticed.

Tay stopped talking he felt that New is laughing at him.
New looked at him confusingly

" Sorry, I guess I am talking too much" Tay said while looking everywhere except New's face.

New felt he is cute he chuckled and said "No you haven't, interestingly it's good to know that you have so many idea's." New paused for sometimes looking for Tay's changing expression from sorry to satisfied. Tay was about to say something while reading file. New smiled and said "Now I know why Singto hired you."

Tay looked up to New and just smiled back. He seems to be confused because New called Mr. Parachaya by his name. It's normal for him because he allow his colleagues and his juniors to call him Tay. But it's uncommon for this company as he noticed no one called Mr. Parachaya as Singto, either they called him as Boss or Sir.

Somehow New read those expression of Tay's and said "Singto is my childhood friend too"

Tay got shocked this time he asked him
"How y...you??" Tay stammer.

This time New couldn't hold his laugh and laugh loudly. Tay stared New, New look so pure he felt like protecting him.

New noticed Tay's reaction and slow down he felt a bit conscious.

"I noticed your reaction Te.... I... I should be leaving now, see you in afternoon" said new and left the place hurriedly.

On other hand Tay try to recollect what happened just now.