Chapter Two - Nightmares

TW: intrusive thoughts, death, bullying, helplessness 

608 Words

~~~~~

Tommy was standing in a room full of mirrors, which showed every side of him, no matter where he looked. He tried walking, but was stuck in place. All he could do was turn around, but go nowhere.  Suddenly, his friends from Dream SMP appeared. Tubbo, Wilbur, Nihachu, Fundy, Sapnap and George. The most menacing looking was Dream, wearing his signature mask and wielding a bow and arrows. They all stood in front of him, whispering something.

"Guys, a little help here, I can't move," Tommy tried yelling out, but his voice just came out as a hoarse whisper. No one looked at him. He started to panic.

"He's so fat," one of them whispered quietly, but loud enough for Tommy to hear. Everyone turned around to look at the blonde boy, standing in the middle of the room.

"Look at the way his stomach sticks out," someone else whispered, and recognising the foreign accent, Tommy knew that it was Fundy who said it.

As Tommy looked in the mirrors around him, knowing that it wasn't true, the mirrors shifted and made Tommy look different. The mirrors added fat to his stomach. He looked completely different. He tried to change what he saw in the mirror, he kept blinking furiously, knowing that he didn't actually look like that. But it didn't change anything. The image in the mirror stayed the same.

"Eww that's so disgusting," a different voice said. Tommy recognized it as Sapnap. "But honestly his legs look worse," Sapnap continued.

Tommy looked at the mirrors in fear, as more fat appeared on his legs and thighs. That thigh gap he always felt so confident about, gone. He tried shaking his legs, trying to do anything to make them look like what they did five minutes ago. But nothing helped. His friends laughed at him.

"I can't believe I was friends with him," said Tubbo, sounding deeply disgusted and disapointed with himself.

"No one blames you Tubbo, we all liked him," replied Wilbur. "But at least now we know what he's really like," finishes Wilbur, as everyone else nods their heads in mutual agreement.

"The only reason I ever talked to him was out of pity," Nihachu stated. "I felt so sorry for him, because he had no real friends. Just people who hung out with him because they felt like they had to."

Hearing Nihachu say that was like a punch to his stomach. Kind and caring Nihachu was saying something bad about him and turning on him? This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't.

"I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt. I was really friendly to him, but he just took advantage of that and acted like an ass to me. He's impossible to communicate with. Maybe if he had just acted different towards me, towards us all, he wouldn't be where he is now," continued Nihachu.

This couldn't be happening.

"Even kind Nihachu is turning on you Tommy. See? No one likes you. You're useless. We're all just burdened with you, an annoying, immature, fat child," said George.

"Finally he sees himself like we do," the man in the mask spoke. "Honestly he's just a burden on us all." Tommy could see the rest of the group smirking, laughing, and whispering about him.  Tommy felt both furious and embarased."And now, he's going to get what he always deserved," laughs Dream, with the rest shouting and whooping in agreement. Dream gets his bow and arrow, loads the bow, pulls the string back, and shoots Tommy, as everything goes black.

"He doesn't deserve to be alive."

Those were the last words Tommy heard.

~~~~~