Chapter Fifteen - Amends

New video! Top 5 Worst mcyts, y'all should check it out 😓

As you may have noticed, I haven't updated in a while. Over a month to be exact. I'm really sorry about that, I know it must suck having to get an update less than every week, but I'm working on it. I'm just really busy with school and YouTube. But I've tried to organise my time better, and I'll try to have consistent uploads! Also, I doubt anyone really cared about this story, but if you really want me to update more, simply comment! It gives me more motivation!

Enjoy the chapter!

1045 Words

~~~~~

Tubbo, Tommy, Niki and Wilbur spend the rest of the day hanging out outside, walking around the town, as it gets darker as the evening sets. They all buy some hot chocolate, and make their way to the park, sitting down on a bench, watching as the sun sets in the evening sky. They watched as the sky turned shades of blue, then pink, then a dark purple as the sun slowly disappears out of view, slowly being replaced by a bright moon and twinkling stars.

The four of them then walk Tubbo back to his house, trekking through the snow that fell earlier on in the day, and shivering in the cold. When they get to his house, Tommy and Tubbo agree to play Hypixel later on, waving goodbye to eachother.

Tommy, Wilbur and Niki then hastily head back to Tommy's house, eager to get inside and away from the chilly winter air. They make their way inside after a few minutes, and are a bit unsure of what to do.

"Uhh Tommy weren't you supposed to go play Minecraft with Tubbo?" Wilbur asked, eager for the boy to leave the room so that he could talk to Niki about him, considering that their conversation was interrupted earlier on.

"Oh yeah! You guys gonna be ok here on your own?" the blonde asked.

"Yeah we'll be fine, we'll call you if we need anything," Wilbur replied.

"K great," Tommy responded, and hurriedly ran upstairs.

He closed his door, powered up his computer, and opened Discord, calling Tubbo, who was already online and had messaged him asking when he was going to be on.

"SUP," Tommy yelled loudly as Tubbo accepted the call.

"Helloooooo," the elder replied.

"Wanna play some bedwars?" Tommy asked.

"Yeah sure, just gimme a sec to load up Minecraft," Tubbo replied.

A minute later, the two boys went onto Hypixel and played some bedwars, occasionally going onto some other games.

"Wanna go onto the Dream SMP?" Tubbo asked.

Don't you dare.

They all probably hate you.

You haven't spoken to them for weeks, months.

You probably messed up all the lore for them, and they probably had to change the storyline because of you.

"Uhh..." Tommy replied unsure.

"I understand that you haven't spoken to them all in a while and you might be a bit unsure about logging on, but don't worry! They'll understand, we can just tell them that you had a few things going on in your personal life," Tubbo said, trying to re-assure his best friend.

"Yeah I guess," Tommy replied. "Are you going to stream?" he continued, asking Tubbo.

"Nah I just wanna play some chill Minecraft with you," Tubbo replied, smiling even though Tommy couldn't see him. He was just happy that he finally had his best friend back.

"K," Tommy replied, as they logged onto the SMP.

They were immediately greeted in chat by the two people that were online, Eret and Dream.

"You guys streaming?" Tubbo typed in chat, with both of them replying with a "no" shortly after.

"They're probably just building or mining or something," Tubbo said to Tommy.

"Are you guys streaming?" Dream asked in chat.

"Nope," replied Tubbo.

"No," replied Tommy.

"So what do you want to do?" Tommy asked Tubbo.

"I think I'll just do some mining and resource collecting, how about you?" Tubbo replied.

"I think I'll do the same. I'm very low on wood and iron, so I'll just focus on getting that," Tommy said.

"Hey Tommy can we talk? VC 3" Dream asked in chat.

Tommy's breathing started to become ragged and harsh. He began to panic slowly, not wanting to talk to dream, worried of what the owner of the server would say.

"Tommy? Tommy? TOMMY!" Tubbo yelled, trying to get his panicked friend's attention.

"Y-yeah?" Tommy shakily asked.

"Calm down, breathe in and out," Tubbo comforted his best friend, as he began typing something in chat.

"We'll be there, just give us a sec," Tubbo replied to Dream's message.

"K take your time," Dream said in chat.

"Ok Tommy, take your time, why are you panicking?" Tubbo asked the boy quietly and soothingly.

"It's just- I- I haven't talked to anyone on the SMP for so long, and- and I haven't engaged with the storyline- and..." the boy trailed off, panicking even more, his head spinning.

"Shhhh, calm down. It's going to be fine. Don't worry about all the roleplay, we focused on other people's backgrounds and storylines. Dream just wants to know if you're fine. It's going to be ok," Tubbo reassured his friend.

Tubbo tried to get Tommy to calm down as much as possible, and they joined VC 3 where Dream (ugly green bitch) was waiting.

"Hey guys," Dream greeted as he heard the two best friends joining the VC.

"Hi Dream," Tubbo replied.

"Hey," Tommy said.

"So uhh Tommy, I've kinda realised that you haven't been online or talked to us as much, is everything ok?" Dream asked the boy worriedly. He remembered when he was a teen, all sorts of things that his friends went through, and was filled with concern for Tommy.

"Yeah everything's fine, I've just been busy with school. I'm really sorry for not going on the SMP and doing roleplay, I've just been really tired and busy lately," Tommy replied.

They all hate you for messing up the roleplay. You can't even do one thing right.

"Don't worry about the SMP! School and your personal life is so much more important than that! Take as much time away as you need, and I hope that you never feel pressured to play on the SMP and participate in the storyline," Dream said, comforting the boy.

Tommy felt a bit better hearing Dream's words.

"Thanks," the boy mumbled awkwardly.

All three of them proceeded to talk and play on the SMP, laughing and thinking of future video ideas.

~~~~~