¥ Chapter 10 ¥

Undertaker's POV

After I left the room I glanced at Sebastian, my bangs back to covering my eyes "you lied to her didn't you? That bullet was right on target, if her healing process doesn't hurry the wound will infect and she'll die" I say, my voice gruff as my expression seemed calm. He sighs "I believe it's better if we do what we can to keep this a calm situation, if we keep taking care of her she should be able to recover...how long she remains alright is a mystery" he says. The young earl's voice is now heard as he makes his way towards us "Luna is a resilient reaper, I believe she'll be fine, as long as Sebastian takes care of her for a while the wound shouldn't infect" he says, in his usual dull voice.

I begin to walk past the Earl but I stop and glare down at him from behind my hair "if she dies, I will finally be able to fit you for that coffin, and that's not a threat. It's a promise" I growl, continuing on and out of the mansion. Luna will never be laid in front of me with lifeless eyes...I could never allow that to happen.

Luna's POV

For the next few days I'm visited by grell, William, Ron, Adrien, Elizabeth, and of course Ciel and Sebastian. I was glad that Claude and Alois hadn't gotten word, I wouldn't have liked them showing up to see me. Sighing I slowly slid out of bed, my legs trembling slightly since I hadn't been moving around a lot. I stopped a moment before continuing over to the window that held a view of the garden. I look down and notice ciel sitting in a chair beside a table that had a tea tray sitting on it. Sebastian stood beside him, his small smile visible from here. I spot mey-rin and finny, they were picking flowers.

Sebastian noticed me and looked up, his relaxed and gentle expression never faltering as I smile slightly and wave. I hear a knock at the door and I turn, Adrien opens the door. This was usually the time he came to visit "finally walking, luv?" He asks, a chuckle in his voice. I smile brightly "yeah, I needed to stretch" I say "though my chest still hurts..." I say, the edges of my lips being tugged down lightly. His smile becomes gentle as he walks up to me, cupping my cheek with his hand, I lean into his touch "it's alright, luv, it will be like that for a bit" he says. I closed the space between us, resting my head on his chest "may I?" He asks, I nod and he picks me up bridal style. He sets me on the center of the bed and climbs in beside me, my head moving back onto his chest as we sit together quietly.

He slides his arm over me "I have been thinking..." he begins but I smirk "so you can use your head?" I ask and he laughs "anyways, remember when we first met?" He asks. I giggle "of course! I could never forget..." I say.