¥ Chapter 12 ¥

The next morning I woke up with a small yawn, I was curled up against Adrien's chest under the sheets, I turned in his arm and brought my hand up to his face, slowly running my thumb over his face as I smiled slightly. His green eyes flutter open and a smile forms on his lips, he pulls me closer "good morning, luv" he says groggily, his chin resting on my head as my cheek rests on his bare chest "morning, Adrien" I said. He kisses the top of my head as we lay together "Adrien?..." I mutter, he shifts slightly "hm?" He hums. I snuggle closer to him "I'm sore..." I say, he's caught by surprise and laughs, I giggle along with him "it'll be fine, luv. Just relax, I shouldn't have customers today" he says quietly, wrapping his arms around my torso. Soon I fall asleep to Adrien running his fingers and his long nails through my midnight hair.

Undertaker's POV

I watched her sleep, curled up against my chest as I ran my fingers through her dark blue hair. A small smile on my lips, she was nervous last night but I could tell she had wanted to do it with me for so long, I had wanted to as well. I was happy now, more happy with my life than ever before, she was all I needed and if she were to die...I don't know what I would do. We both wanted to start a family but it wouldn't be the same without me or her. I sighed, kissing her head once more before quietly slipping out of bed. I covered her back up in the sheets, making sure she was comfortable before changing back into my usual clothes. I heard the bell downstairs ring and I frowned slightly, pulling my bangs over my eyes once more and quietly making my way downstairs. I chuckled when I realized it was the young earl.

"What brings you by so early, young lord?" I ask. He looks around "well, I need some information on a recent murder, I believe you have the body?" He asks, I nod "yes, in fact I have a written report for you instead, no payment needed this time" I say as Mr. Butler seemed a bit confused "why not?" He asks as I hand the young earl the paper "Well, Luna is asleep and I don't want to wake her up after last night's...events, hehe" I laugh at the young earl's embarrassed face, doing my best not to be loud "bloody hell, undertaker. I didn't need to know!" He growls then sighs "thank you for the report as always" he says, the two turning and leaving the shop. I sigh, soon I hear a crash, my eyes widen and I race upstairs, I push the door open quickly. Luna was on her knees, her scythe on the floor in front of her, she was trembling. I rushed to her side "what happened, Luv?" I asked, she pants "I-I couldn't find y-you..." she muttered. I pulled her into a hug and stroked the back of her head "it's alright, dearie, I'm here. You were just in a bit of shock, that's all" I tell her as she snuggles into my chest "s-sorry..." she mutters, a few tears dripping down her cheeks, I shake my head "nothing to be sorry for, luv" I assure her.

She was so...fragile...both physically and mentally, especially for a reaper. She must have had a flashback from her original life, some reapers got that when they are put in a situation like one from their first life. Reapers didn't really remember their entire past, maybe small bits and pieces but not much. I sighed, she had fallen asleep again. Silly girl, what was I to do with her? A gentle smile played at my lips as I laid her back down, from what I could put together she must have woken up too fast and couldn't remember where she was. I pulled the sheets back over her and sat at the desk in the room, writing out an order of clothes I had to send in for future guests.

The sunlight of the day streamed through the window, my hair taking on a beautiful silver color. I glanced over at my beloved as she slept, her dark blue hair in strands scattering the pillow. She was so...

Perfect for me.