~ Chapter 15 ~

Ok so I got really lost in the moment so 25% of this probably won't make sense but it made me actually want to cry, enjoy!

The next morning we go back to the funeral home and Grell visits, absolutely adoring our baby. Ciel sent us some Funtom toys for the baby and we gladly accepted them. When grell leaves after being dragged away by an annoyed William I take the baby to Adrien and I's room as he cleans up the guest room and builds the cradle. I stare down at my sleeping daughter, joy and love in my eyes "I will never leave you my little star" I mutter, bringing the tip of my nose to hers. Her split eyes flutter open and she giggles, I smile at her as I pull away. Apparently Adrien had been watching because I hear him click his tongue and smirk, I look up at him and blush out of embarrassment "shouldn't you be cleaning the room!?" I question, he laughs "I just needed to grab the toys" he says. I roll my eyes as he rounds up the baby toys and I shoo him out.

Once everything is set up I set Midnight in the small coffin meant as her crib, I yawn and Adrien wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest "I'm so happy...adrien? This isn't a dream right?" I asked him, his chuckles, resting his chin on my head "no it is not, Luv...and I'm happy as well, happy to be here and love both you and midnight" he assures me. I smile slightly, he leads me downstairs to help him with a body as the baby sleeps.

The rest of the day is calm though I end up having to feed and change the baby as Adrien works. I hear the bell ring and wipe my hands off with a towel "I'll get it" I tell Adrien who nods. I make my way into the parlor but freeze upon entering "wow, this place is so dark and dusty, quite disgusting if you ask me" alois says, looking around and not noticing me. Claude looks at me, "master" he says. Alois turns his head and smiles "Luna! We've come to see the little Spiderling! Congratulations by the way" he says, my heart raced as I remembered the truce, after my marriage then the fighting could resume, and they have waited for me to give birth...my baby!! I growl "your not going anywhere near her" I warn. Alois laughs "we weren't asking!" His voice turned dark as he glared at me. I turn quickly "ADRI-" I'm cut off as Claude grabs me and places a hand over my mouth, I struggle against him as my eyes widen, alois makes his way upstairs but is stopped when Adrien appears behind him, pulling him by the collar and back down the stairs, Claude releases me, catching Alois in the process of his fall. "Adrien the baby!" I yell to him, he nods and races upstairs, Alois growls "catch him Claude!" He yells, Claude sets alois down and runs up the stairs, the sound of midnight crying triggers my instincts. I push past Alois and burst into the baby's room, midnight was in Adrien's arms luckily and his scythe was pointed at Claude.

Claude smirks but before I could move, he grabs a hold of me again, three gold knives at my throat as he holds me to his chest, my eyes widen as I see Adrien and my baby, tears fill my eyes "Luna..." Adrien mutters, his grip tightening on a crying midnight, Claude smirks "give up the child and might let Luna go" he says. Adrien grinds his teeth together in a growl but swipes his scythe into the air, teleporting us into the bright reaper realm. Claude stood with me, Adrien infront of us with his scythe and midnight in his arms. The reapers around us watched in surprise, I glanced around and spotted Grell, William and Ron "Luna!" Ron yells, a look of distress on his face.

"The demon has one of our reapers..."

"That baby...a naturally born grim reaper!?"

Whispers began to spread as no one knew what to do "release her" Adrien growls. My tears finally fell as Claude smirked "actually, I don't think I will..." he brings the golden tools closer to my neck, William glares daggers at him "nobody move! This could be dangerous if not done right!" He calls the order as reapers begin bringing out their death scythes. I look at Adrien and my baby wrapped safely in his arms "I'm sorry my love" I say, Adrien looks at me in distress "don't Luna! Don't, please!" He yells. Claude leans down to my ear "I have waited so long to do this, but don't worry I'll spare the child..." he whispers as I mouth the words I love you to my husband.

My tears fell as the memories started flashing in my head. A sharp pain at my neck and I'm released. Everything goes...

Black.

The last thing I hear is the sound of my husband cry out for me and the cry of my newborn baby girl.