¥ Chapter 14 ¥

And example of The baby's eyes are above, that's what they look like but they also look like a grim reaper's eyes with the Same chartreuse phosphorescent and double irises

It's been 8 months since the wedding, It was quite apparent that I was pregnant. I smiled slightly, the company head decided to allow me to retire, though I was allowed to come back to work whenever I wanted. I was sewing, Adrien was downstairs with a customer. I heard the bell ding and listened to the customer leave, something made me stop though. Something dripped down my leg, my eyes widened, a month early!? I panicked as it felt like pressure was on my stomach "Adrien!" I called, my voice laced with worry. He came running up as I stood "what's wrong, dear?" He asks, I stared at him "the baby's coming" I whispered. He began to panic "we can't take you to a human hospital...." he began muttering as he picked me up gently, even though I was pregnant I was still quite lite to him. He raced out of the shop and began making his way to the phantomhive manor, surprisingly there was no pain...at least not right now. He kicked the door in, Sebastian stood above the steps, surprise in his eyes "the baby's coming early and I'm not going to risk taking her to a human hospital" Adrien said, his voice serious as Sebastian nodded, leading us up to a bedroom. Sebastian began shouting orders to finny, baldroy, and mey-rin. Adrien set me on the bed, worry in his face. I smiled slightly, more calm now and I rested my hand on his cheek "it's fine honey, why don't you go wait outside, it'll be ok" I say.

He hesitates but leaves the room, Sebastian comes in with a few items after informing Ciel of the event. After hours of pain I finally hear the cry of a baby, Sebastian smiles brightly "congratulations! It's a girl!" He says, cleaning the baby with a towel and handing her to me. I cradle her, love and tears filling my eyes. Adrien bursts in but stops halfway through the threshold, a smile forming on his lips as he seems me cradling our baby girl, I turn my head and smile brightly. Sebastian leaves to give us a moment, Adrien hesitates slightly, pulling his bangs back before sitting on the edge beside me. I smile down at her "she's beautiful..." Adrien mutters, she opens her eyes slightly, I almost melt at the sight of her eyes, both of her eyes are split down the middle with the double irises, the left side of her eyes are a bright blue like mine before my death and the other side is green like a normal reaper's. Adrien seemed starstruck "she's...so perfect" he says, kissing my head "she is your daughter" I tell him. He chuckles "she's as much as mine as she is yours...I love you Luna, thank you" he whispers to me.

We go through our list of names, landing on Midnight Ebony Crevan. The perfect name for a beautiful baby reaper. Adrien takes the baby to meet Ciel and the others while he leaves me to rest. I can hear Ciel panicking about holding a baby. I giggle before falling asleep out of tiredness. I awake hours later, it's late at night so I must have been out for hours. Adrien sat in a chair in the corner, a small candle lit beside him as he held our baby in the comfort of his robes. I sit up with a yawn "good evening, luv" he says, looking over at me. I smile as he stands "good evening, honey" I say, he walks over to me and slides into the bed beside me, laying midnight inbetween us as we curl around her, whispering to each other about rearranging the bedroom at the shop a bit to suit the baby's needs, or clean up the old guest room. Soon we both fall asleep next to our new baby.