ONE

"you don't tell me what to do jimin. i decide-"

"i'm just trying to help jungkook. i know this guy. he's really-"

"so now you think i'm crazy too. is that it? i'm crazy? i've had my fair share of therapists and they judge you with every fucking stare-"

"i understand-"

"i don't think you do. you don't understand what i go through. you aren't me. i go through all this shit alone-"

"oh. so now you're alone? you talk like i haven't been here all this while!    i have been here and you say you're alone? you may be the only one feeling this but it affects me too! i was just trying to help but you get so all about you and end up hurting me as usual! i'm out of here."

a few seconds later, the sound of the front door being slammed loudly echoes in the apartment as jungkook lands on the couch, regret painting his features.

maybe he didn't need one of his personalities to hurt people both physically and emotionally.

a groan slips out of his mouth as he feels one of his personalities take the light.

~*~

jungkook kicks the stones he steps on as he takes a walk in the cold park. it had just finished raining and he didn't bother to take a jacket to protect himself from the cold.

jimin was all he could think of. for days now.

should he call the little angel or should he just wait for him to come back?

what if he just waited for him to comeback?

that'll be better.

his teeth chattered in the cold as his cheeks flushed to a light shade of red. maybe he should've really taken the jacket.

his hands remained in fists as they were shoved in his pocket throughout his walk home.

it was only to take a jacket.

he finally got home, pushing the door to the apartment open to the familiar warmth of home.

he took off his shoes, sock clad feet padding against the wooden floors as he walked into the living room, a small, rectangular piece of paper catching his side eye.

he turned to look at the paper, picking it up with bored hands as his eyes scanned the computerized writing.

kim taehyung
psychologist
+1232-343-4591

               the mind is a great asset. use it to it's fullest potential.

address: whatever you fancy.
email@ kimtaehyung@psychology.com

jungkook rolled his eyes, scoffing after reading the card. it was so obvious that this was going to be one of those yappy psychologists who fill your ears with bullshit and make it bleed.

he dropped the card back on the table, walking to the couch and laying on it.

~*~

so! how that was the first chapter!

what do you think?

comment down below!

please do vote!

thank you!

ps: sorry for the short chapter!