TWENTY-FOUR

jungkook sighed as he brought his hand up to the door, knocking and taking a deep breath.

this was it.

"come in." a voice from the other side said.

taking another deep breath, jungkook pushed the door open and walked into the office.

"hi."

"jeongguk? jungkook? jade? who are you?" the therapist asks walking out of the desk to the newcomer as he stares into the eyes of the other male.

"jungkook." he said finally recognizing the pair of eyes.

"hi." jungkook repeated.

"what are you doing here?" taehyung asks as he walks back to his desk.

"i..." jungkook trailed, gulping.

"i have things to do and people to see. if you have nothing to say, please take your leave. i've got to go."

"i'm sorry." jungkook whispered.

"what?" taehyung asks, eyes wide as he stared at jungkook.

"i'm sorry." jungkook says as he walks towards the couch, sitting on it and looking down at his lap.

"i'm so sorry taehyung. i have been the biggest asshole. the worst kind ever. what you've done for me, you have no idea and i don't know how to pay it back. you've been nothing but nice to me and i've been a jerk."

jungkook suddenly feels the hand of taehyung on his lap, squeezing gently.

he looks up and stares into the yes of the said male, his face holding a small comforting smile.

jungkook smiles back, his eyes filling with tears.

"i'm so sorry taehyung. please. don't leave me again. i've never felt so happy in my entire life. you... you bring joy into this dull world. you make feel like having D.I.D isn't such a bad thing. you love every part of me and make me feel special and i just do the opposite-"

"not really. you make me look forward to a lot of things. like seeing you. even if you're always angry with me, i'm happy for the rest of the day because i saw you."

"i don't think i was ever really angry with you."

"oh yeah?" taehyung asks, a wide boxy smile on his face as he raises an eyebrow, "then what was all that?" taehyung asks as he squeezes jungkook's hand.

"denial. it was all denial. of what i feel."

taehyung gasps as jungkook takes both of his hands.

"and what do you feel?"

"this." jungkook says as he placed his lips on taehyung's.

thousands of sparks fly around them but they don't notice because they are so lost in each other.

they seperate from the kiss, as their foreheads meet each other.

"you feel a kiss for me?" taehyung asks, chuckling.

"you should smile more often." jungkook says, a small smile on his face.

"and you should take your own advice."

"i'm in love with you kim taehyung. i'm stupidly, madly, crazily in love with you. so... i hope you accept me with everything that i am. with all my personalities that are already born and those that are in the making. i'm not perfect. but I'll try my best to make you happy. the happiest person in the world. i'm sorry for the shitty-"

taehyung cuts me off with another kiss, the force sending jungkook to lie on his back as they kiss each other continuously, not getting enough of each other.

the door to the office opens without them hearing.

"man! why do i have to see you guys like this all the time?" namjoon says as seokjin walks in behind him.

it has the couple that were making out, jump away from each other, their lips swollen.

"i love you."

"i love you." taehyung says as he places another peck on jungkook's lip.

THE END.

as usual, i'm not surprised. the ending was shitty and i'm very much aware.

but thank you to everyone who joined me on this journey to complete this book.
thanks for the reads, comments and votes.

honorable mentions:

secretsquirrel713

thank you for your comments on my book. I appreciate it so much.

JOONIESJams24_7 thanks for voting!

taehyungisagoodboy I miss you. you were the reason I started this book and somehow you inspired it.

and without further ado, let me not prolong this any longer.

goodbye.

ps: if you want me to make an extra chapter for this book. I don't care what it's about (I do care) i'm just saying that I'd love to receive a request for an extra chapter if you want to request I mean.
whatever it is.

I just realized I didn't put smut in the book lololol.
i've lost my touch that I didn't have before.
sorry for the extremely long author note.

see you guys in my other books if you care to join me.

💟
treasure that heart.