EIGHTEEN

"i don't get it taehyung." jeongguk says as he stared at the therapist who was working at his desk.

"what is hard to understand? stop coming here. i have work and you're not a patient." taehyung says, sighing and rubbing his forehead.

"what happened? two days ago, we were fine! why are you getting rid of me?"

"isn't it obvious? i want nothing to do with you."

"not a patient huh? fine." jeongguk muttered angrily as he walked out of the office, slamming the door and causing the therapist to flinch.

~*~

jeongguk knew.

he had fallen in too deep. in such a short while.

it was only two months.

two fucking months and he was a goner.

this was why jeongguk didn't do relationships. so maybe he was a past time for taehyung.

and now he was no longer bored, he got rid of him. that quickly.

jeongguk was hurt.

anger was bubbling inside of him.

even with him between another male's legs, the fucking therapist was in his head.

"fuck!" he yelled as he pulled out of the man beneath him.

"w-what?" the man stuttered.

"get out. now." jeongguk responded through gritted teeth.

"i... jeongguk why? is something wrong?" he asked, attempting to hold jeongguk's arm.

"did I fucking stutter?" jeongguk asked as he got on his feet, glaring at the small male who scrambled to his feet, putting on his clothes and running out of the house, his shoes in hand.

"fuck." jeongguk said as he walked to the bathroom, turning on the hot shower and hissing as the heat stung his back.

his hands on the wall as he stared at his feet.

"where did i go wrong?" he asked himself, gritting his teeth.

"what did i do to upset him? did he really not care about me?" jeongguk asked, blinking and then setting the shower to cold.

"patient huh?" he said, nodding and finally setting the shower to warm.

"patient." he mumbled, smiling.