EIGHT

maybe seeing a therapist wasn't all that bad.

no. maybe seeing kim taehyung the therapist wasn't a bad idea.

all of jungkook's other personalities had decided not to come out.

and if they did, it was always for an hour, not more, not less.

he decided it was time.

he should call jimin.

he picked up his phone, dialing a number which he hadn't called in a long time.

"jimin?" he whispered as the person on the other side answering the phone.

"it's not jimin. he's busy. i can take a message."

"uh..." jungkook trailed.

"yo man, you still there?" the foreign voice asked.

"please tell him that i need to see him. if he can meet me at the park in one hour?" jungkook pleaded, his voice cracking.

"sure." the person said, hanging up.

jungkook's hand dropped from his face as tears filled his eyes.

he hastily wiped the off, breathing deeply.

"i won't cry." he whispered to himself, walking around the room and running his scarred hands through his hair.

~*~

"who's he?" jungkook asked, looking at the place man who stood in the background.

"a friend."

"of course."

"why did you want to see me jungkook?" jimin asks, folding his arms over his chest.

"i... i wanted to say i'm sorry jimin. i messed up. i guess you don't need that apology. you seemed to have moved on with that man over there."

"jungkook-"

"what are you gonna say huh? it's not what i think? what do you know i'm thinking jimin?"

"no. i wanted to say that you're still the same self-centered fool i left two and a half weeks ago. you didn't change. you're not getting any better. maybe all the people inside of you are better than what i'm seeing now. call me when you are finally better jungkook." jimin walked away, his face red with all the talking and disappointment filling him.

"j-jimin!" jungkook called out, already regretting everything that he said.

he only could watch that man hug jimin and walk away together.

he couldn't do anything.

and he wouldn't call jimin anymore.

till he was better.

it was six in the evening, where was jungkook headed?