SIX

note: whenever you see this sign (-) another one of jungkook's personalities have come out.

vote and comment.
thank you.

~*~

jungkook played with the contact card which was previously laying on the table.

should he call again to make another appointment?

he really shouldn't. he didn't like therapists but there was something about- he groaned as there was a familiar ringing in his ears.

someone wanted to take the light and before he knew it, it was dark.

-

the man picked the card from the floor, inspecting it.

"therapist huh?" he chuckled as he heads for the front door, card still in hand. he bends and picks his favorite timberlands, sliding them on and locking the front door.

~*~

"mr jeon! you're here?"

"who's this one?" jeongguk asks as he rubs his chin in thought.

"mr jeon? do you want to see mr kim?"

"the therapist?"

"you sure are weird today sir. you're always weird, but today is different."

"i would like to meet mr kim. is he in?" jeongguk asks as he leans on the counter.

"yes sir. but you don't have an appointment."

"he isn't with anyone now is he?"

"no sir-"

"then you can set me up yeah?" jeongguk asks, a smirk on his face as he leans closer to the receptionist.

"s-sure!" she says, face flushing.

"great. where's his office?"

"you don't... third door on the left!" she says, smiling as she types away on the computer.

jeongguk nods as he walks into the doctor's office, a small frown on his face.

it was so monotonous in the office. why was it so sickening? so beige.

he looked around the office, his eyes catching a human who seemed to be working gracefully on some papers.

he had a pair of round framed, black glasses on, green turtleneck and a white coat on. from what jeongguk could see.

"mr jeon. what are you doing here?"

"they even call him mr jeon." jeongguk says, scoffing.

"sorry?" taehyung says, getting up from his seat and walking towards jeongguk.

"for a therapist, you look really good." jeongguk says, a mischevious glint in his eye.

taehyung seemed to notice that jungkook wasn't in his right state of mind.

"why thank you mr jeon. is there anything i can do for you?" taehyung asks as he sat on an armchair.

"you should already know me. since you're a therapist and all. jungkook has DID and i happen to be in his body."

"i'm aware." taeyung says, crossing his legs.

"i just wanted to check you out." jeongguk said as he kicked his feet atop the coffee table.

"i..."

"i wanted to see what you looked like and gratefully, you're not what i expected. you're not an old man. see you around mr kim." jeongguk says, walking out of the office and slamming the door.