THREE

kookie blinked as he stared at the lady at the cash register, nervousness attacking his system.

he just wanted to buy a blanket he saw and liked but this woman kept looking at him creepily.

there was no other person behind him he could use as an excuse to leave the store and he totally couldn't leave the blanket. that wasn't an option.

"miss, p-please gimmie my blankie." he said as he fiddled with his fingers.

"you're a shy one aren't you?" she asked as she laughed, blowing a bubble which popped loudly, making kookie flinch.

"i... just want the blanket." he said as he dipped his hand into his pocket and taking some money from it. he placed the money on the counter, biting his lip as the lady still stared at him.

she reached out, her hand about to touch his.

"he said he wanted the blanket. give it to him." a man said from the background. he walked closer to the counter, pushing a baby's stroller to  the counter.

"sir, is there anything i can do for you?" the cashier asks as she puts the blanket in a bag, handing it to kookie.

"thank you." he mumbles as he walks out of the shop.

the man sighs, "nothing. you've just been disturbing the young man. he could've needed the blanket." he says as he leaves the stroller at the counter and walks out of he store.

~*~

jungkook wakes up and sees himself surrounded by stuffed toys, pacifiers and drawing books.

kookie must've come out yesterday.

he gets up from the bed, picking up the books and toys and dumping them in the closet. who knows what the child had done yesterday.

he walks out of the bedroom, to the living room and on the floor were cereal boxes and the contents of the cereal.

                                                    **kookie**

it was written on the ground with different colors of cereals.

jungkook sighed in anger. there was more work than he had to do.

walking to the kitchen, he grabs a bowl and walks to the living room and starts pouring the cereal into the bowl.

some minutes later, he walks to the kitchen and pours some milk into the bowl and dips the spoon into it.

if he wasn't doing anything, he could at least code.

one thing he was glad about was that all of his different personalities could code. so in case if one of them decided to take the light, they knew what to do.

well except kookie who seemed to be an artsy person.

and jeongguk who loved to be begged to do what he would use to get income.

jungkook lived a simple life without all his extras.

he was a programmer who made money out of writing code which meant a very flexible schedule.

he had a boyfriend, one he hadn't spoken to in almost two weeks. jimin was a very lovely person. an angel.

he must've been really really sad this time if he hadn't called or shown up here in the past days.

jungkook had messed up. he wanted to get better. he swore he did but these therapists just didn't understand. they wouldn't and he was sure this guy jimin wanted him to meet would be one of those annoying therapists who were loud mouths that he would kill if he was a murdrer.

but he had to try. for jimin.

only for jimin.