TWENTY-TWO

jungkook yawned as he blinked his eyes open, squinting at the day of sunlight that was slipping in through the curtains.

"what?" he asks, glaring at the curtains, "you can't even do your job. shame." he said, tsking as he gets up from the bed, a small frown on his face.

"did taehyung... did he leave yesterday? who came out yesterday?" jungkook asks himself, walking out of the bedroom, his sock clad feet dragging across the floor.

"taehyung?" he calls out, his eyes scanning his surroundings.

no response.

"i guess he left." jungkook sighs, "he didn't even wait for me to wake up." he mumbles as he walks to the living room, sitting on the couch.

"what am i saying? of course he wouldn't wait. he was just here for yesterday. what's wrong with me?"

"jungkook? why are you talking to yourself? no worries, i do that too sometimes. it helps me clear my mind and understand things better." taehyung says as he walks down the stairs towards jungkook, a small smile on his face.

"y-you're here?" jungkook asks, as shock embraces him.

"you wanted me gone that bad?" taehyung asks, chuckling.

"actually, yes." jungkook says, clearing his throat as the therapist stretched, the shirt he was wearing riding up his belly and exposing the soft smooth skin.

a small pout formed on taehyung's lips.

"wow you can't even joke." taehyung sighs as he changes location, "hungry?" he asks, walking into the kitchen.

"yeah..." jungkook whispers.

~*~

maybe having the therapist around wasn't such a bad idea.

he wasn't as bad as jungkook thought.

they were both having a good time.

no, he hadn't left the house since he got there.

when taehyung wasn't stuck on doing therapeutic stuff, he was a really chill person and jungkook loved him for that.

as a result of his thoughts, jungkook choked, spluttering as taehyung patted his back to calm him down.

loved?

"for fucks sake." he choked out, still coughing.

he didn't love this guy.

they were just becoming friends.

as his coughing fit finally came.to an end, he sighed, getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen.

he grabbed a glass of water, gulping it down as sweat trickled down his forehead.

what was going on?

he took another glass of water, sipping on it as he relaxed on the counter, one hand on his chest.

his heart was beating way too fast.

choking wasn't his thing.

was it even choking?

with the glass of water still in hand, he walked back to the living room, sitting on the couch and putting the glass on the new coffee table.

"are you okay?" taehyung asked, worry filled eyes staring at jungkook.

"yeah." he murmured, huffing.

"are you sure? is something bothering you?" taehyung asked as he got up from the couch, studying the other.

"i could leave if-"

"no!" jungkook yelled as he pulled taehyung towards himself, taehyung's jaw hitting his forehead.

"ow!" taehyung whimpered as he rubbed his jaw.

"your jaw... it's really strong." jungkook mumbled rubbing his forehead and squinting his eyes.

taehyung laughed.

"your head is strong. like a coconut." he giggled.

"you think?" jungkook asks, an airy chuckle slipping past his lips.

taehyung made himself comfortable on jungkook's body, which ended up in him straddling the other.

"um..." jungkook trailed as he stared at the other.

"sorry for bumping your forehead." taehyung said as he placed a kiss on the forming bruise.

"it's- it's alright. it's no- no big deal." jungkook stuttered as he returned the favor, kissing taehyung's jaw.

they both stared at each other, taehyung watching as jungkook's adam apple bobbed as he swallowed heavily.

and all he could feel was jungkook's lips on his.

their lips molded together perfectly. it was complete. finally complete.

the puzzle.

what they didn't notice was the door opening and jimin walking into the house.

"what the fuck?!" he yelled as he stared wide eyed at the couple who were kissing each other.

they both jumped away from each other as jungkook stared at jimin, scampering off of the chair.

"jimin. i can explain." jungkook said as he ran after jimin who threw the spare key to the apartment on the floor, walking out of the house with jungkook after him.

the door slammed before jungkook could finish putting on his foot wear and he sighed, his head on the door as he squeezed his eyes shut.

he walked back to the therapist who was sitting on the couch, his face contorted in anger.

"this was what you wanted wasn't it?" jungkook asks, his hands fists on his side.

"jungkook-" taehyung started as he looked at the said male, fiddling his fingers.

"get out." he said through gritted teeth.

"i'm sorry i didn't mean-" taehyung spoke again as he rose from the couch.

"get the fuck out!" jungkook yelled making taehyung flinch as he ran up the stairs got his things and ran out of the house.

"fuck." jungkook whispered to himself.

"not you too. you left me too." he says as tears fall from his eyes and everything goes black.

~*~

another chapter because why not?
two more chapters!
see ya!

please check out my book: mates and pups if you haven't already.