FIVE

so why did jungkook find himself in the therapist's office again?

he had no idea.

maybe because he just wanted to listen to his calming voice again?

he still hadn't spoken to jimin and it worried him. a lot. he thought it'll be a good idea to talk to him when he was finally getting better.

the therapist wasn't that bad. after all, he was coming back here so that meant something good.

"mr jeon? you can sit you know." taehyung said as he crossed his legs, picking up his clipboard from the side table.

jungkook nods, licking his lips as he lays on the chair, eyes closed.

"you want to meditate a bit before we start our session?" taehyung asks as he pushes the glasses on the bridge of his nose.

jungkook saw that the glasses he had on today was different from the one he had on last time. this one was round framed and beige.

he didn't mean to notice these little details. he just did. maybe observation was his thing.

junkook nodded as he relaxed on the chair, breathing deeply.

"ok. so take a deep breath." taehyung says calmly, licking his lips as he stared at his client which lay on the sofa. not in a perverted manner, "listen to my voice and only my voice." he continues as he relaxes on the arm chair, running his hand through his hair.

"breathe mr jeon. feel yourself as you inhale..." taehyung says, inhaling and dragging his breath, "and exhale." he finishes. "feel the sofa beneath you and listen to just my voice. breathe. relax." he draws.

some minutes of silence rain over the room until jungkook sits up, a calm look on his face.

he doesn't know why, but he enjoyed that. whatever happened. taehyung made sure he listened to only his voice.

"so want to start?"

jungkook nods.

~*~

going to the therapist wasn't such a bad idea. kim taehyung wasn't such a bad person either. he wasn't like the other therapists who jungkook had been to.

the other ones didn't let him meditate.

they talked too much.

they didn't have a deep calming voice.

maybe he was making progress. finally. in two days, none of  his other personalities had come out. it had just been him. with a small smile on his face, he stared at his phone which lay on the coffee table.

but no. he still wouldn't call jimin till he was better.

~*~

justin typed away on the computer as codes kept appearing on the screen.

he got up from the swivel chair, walking to the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

unlike the other personalities, he knew how to take care of himself. how sure were the others that it was jungkook that owned the body. it could be any of them.

maybe just him was supposed to be in this body and no one else.

he walked to the computer, settling in front of it and typing into a very familiar, famous search engine:

        how to be the only one in your body

~+~

i believe everyone knows what a search engine is right?

so... i mean it when i say i'll update till it's done.

the book is finished. i just have to delete my laziness.

bye.