TWENTY-THREE

"we need to talk." jungkook says into the phone the second it was answered.

"damn right we do." jimin's voice responded as he hung up.

an hour later, jungkook hears a knock on the front door, he gets up from the couch and walks towards the door, opening it and letting the newcomer in.

jimin leads himself to the couch, avoiding the part where he saw jungkook kissing taehyung.

jungkook sighs as he settles in they same spot, the kiss flying through his head.

he initiated the kiss.

why did he blame the therapist?

"you want to talk or should i go first?" jimin asks.

"what's going on jimin?"

"you did not just ask me that!"

"i did. what? i know everything. every single thing."

"you know nothing! what the fuck are you talking about?! i walk into our shared apartment to see you kissing your therapist? who the fuck does that?"

"i don't know. maybe you should ask yoongi."

"what did yoongi do to you? he's innocent in all this! why are you bringing him into this?!"

"he took you from me jimin!" jungkook finally yells, sighing again, "he took you away. from the moment you met him, you changed. i didn't say anything but i saw it. you no longer looked at me the same way and now... now you guys are together."

"what-"

"just let me finish." jungkook says as he raises a hand, cutting jimin off.

"jungkook."

"let me finish!" he yells as he rubs his face, pain piercing his heart.

"i knew jimin that i had lost you. but i held on. i loved you too much to let go. i was the only one fighting for this... i don't even know what to call it anymore. i fought and maybe me going to see a therapist was the quickest way to get rid of me wasn't it?"

"what are you talking about jungkook? who's feeding you with all this bullshit. i don't understand. it hurt me to see my so called boyfriend kissing someone else and it's not like you guys were on the couch! he was fucking straddling you!"

"so what if he was! you've kissed yoongi too haven't you?!"

"don't turn this on me!" jimin yells, pointing an accusing finger at jungkook.

"answer the question! you've also had sex with him huh? right?! cat got your tongue?"

"jungkook..."

"what? so i'm right?" jungkook scoffs, "so it's true! you said all that?! you said you could never date me because i'm sick?! jimin! i trusted you! with everything in me! fuck you!" jungkook yells as he flips the new coffee table.

"jungkook!"

"why?! am i that bad?! i disgust you that much?! you probably never loved me!"

"fuck you jungkook! you can doubt every single thing but don't doubt my love! i did love you!"

"did? you don't anymore huh? he really did take you away! i'm going to kill that fucker the second i see him again. am i really that bad jimin? do i disgust you that much?"

"jungkook. you wouldn't understand."

"i wouldn't understand?! make me understand!" jungkook yells as he sits on the floor, biting his lip.

"you don't disgust me. i don't know why i said that-"

"so you did say all those things and he wasn't lying? really?"

"let me finish jungkook. when I was talking back then, it wasn't you i was thinking of. i was speaking of jeongguk. you have no idea what i had gone through in the hands of jeongguk. i was hurt. jeongguk was... bad. terrible. he did stuff that i didn't want. i couldn't stand it so i stayed out of the house. that was when i met yoongi.

he was nice. we had been seeing each other at a park but then he finally spoke to me. he listened to me and made me feel like i mattered. like i was extremely important. you have no idea how happy it made me feel to know i was needed. you always pushed me away. you didn't care how it made me feel and i did complain. i wanted to understand where you were coming from. but jungkook, this continued and all of this was becoming too much to handle so yoongi recommended you go see a therapist and he knew a good one. so i took the card. you were getting worse and it was the only option.

the day we had that fight because i gave you the card, it was the first time you've told me you were alone. i was there the whole time. i felt like reality had fucking slapped me in the face. you didn't see it as you and i going through stuff. you saw only yourself. it was like i didn't matter and so it was the last straw. i had to go. with no one in mind, i wandered till i ended up at yoongi's. he took me in without asking questions. i did end up telling him and that's that. remember that day? that day when you had sex with me?" jimin sighs as he looks down at his feet.

"yeah? what about it?"

"i... i was supposed to break up with you but seeing you like that, i couldn't. didn't have the heart to. so i didn't. i let you use me for the last time. not anymore jungkook. even the last time i came here. it was to break up with you. i did not want you to see it as two timing. guilt was eating me up as i was dating you and yoongi and you had no idea. so when i saw that, i wanted to be hurt, but i wasn't."

jungkook sighs as he runs his fingers through his hair, pulling his knees up to his chest.

"jimin..." he trails, breathing deeply and imagining the therapist rubbing his back comfortingly.

"i'm sorry. i never considered what you were feeling. i just thought you would never understand. please forgive me. it's alright if you don't."

"i forgive you jungkook. i really do. i should have told you how i felt."

"i understand."

the both of them sigh in unison.

"so... it's official?" jimin asks, cocking an eyebrow.

"yeah. we're breaking up."

"i... i don't know what to do now."

"can i confirm something?" jungkook asks as he sits beside jimin, staring at the said male.

"what?"

jungkook places his lips on jimin's and closes his eyes.

he breaks away from the kiss.

"thank you jimin. i don't know what i would do without you? how would i move on? i can't see my future without you there."

"jungkook... there's something you should know. you're not exactly in touch with your feelings and it fucks you up madly. you're in love with the therapist. also, we can still be friends."

"i know... that was what i wanted to confirm."

~+~
hey~
so this is the chapter before the last chapter

the therapist is finished.

see you on the next chapter.
I'll miss this book. 😢

I have another new book called delulu station. please check it out.
lots of love.