TWO

the contact card stared at jungkook as he stared back at it.

he didn't want to do this. at all.

why would he? there was absolutely no reason for him to.

of course there was. jim-

no. he didn't want to see a therapist and that was final. not like the therapist would understand anything.

he flung the card to some part of the room, relaxing on his beloved couch as he closed his eyes in thought.

a week. it had been a fucking week and jimin still hadn't spoken to him. he wouldn't even try to call him. no way.

jimin was the reason for this fight. he should call. that's what should happen.

jungkook groaned. should he? shouldn't he?

no way.

he groaned again as another personality of his. a very familiar trouble making person took the light.

~*~

jungkook's eyes were widened as he stared at the lady whose hands were on his chest. she seemed to be enjoying her sleep.

"mornin' handsome." she said as her lipstick smeared lips broke out in a smile.

"who the fuck- jeongguk!" jungkook said groaning and tugging his hair. he pushed the lady's wandering hand away from himself as he sat up on the bed.

"don't you remember me honey? lemme remind you, i did you good last night." she said as she placed kisses on his shoulder, her hand close to his crotch.

"stop." jungkook huffs as he grabs her hand, pulling her up from his bed and putting her clothes in her hand, "put them on and get the fuck out of my house."

"jeongguk it's me. you met me last night and told me to come with-"

"to hell with whoever i met and fucked last night. i don't know you. gtfo or i'm calling the cops!" jungkook said as he searched for his clothes with his eyes.

"i'm giving you what any guy would want and here you are treating me like shit." the lady grumbled as she picks her purse and heels and walks to the front door, "fuck you! you know where to find me!" she said as she slams the front door.

jungkook should be used to all of this by now. he should be used to waking up to different people in his bed but he wasn't. this isn't what he wanted.

he speedily walked into his bathroom, turning on the shower and scrubbing his body with a loofah, disgust running through his veins.

he had thought jeongguk was finally having himself under control.

guess not.