SIXTEEN

jungkook was furious. he had woken up on his couch, strange; not so strange writings all over the house.

he knew whose handwriting it was.

"fucking jeongguk!" he screamed, frustrated, tugging his hair.

all over different parts of the house in black marker was written 'i love kim taehyung!'.

everywhere.

jungkook had tried. he had fucking tried to avoid the fucking therapist.

but jeongguk, he had brought him into the house.

the house he shared with jimin.

"for fucks sake!" he yelled, kicking the coffee table.

"jeon jeongguk!" why was he yelling? he could have gotten better if he had just gone to see the damn therapist and not have anything to do with the part of him that kept causing trouble.

what even annoyed him most was that when he woke up, he had two sticky notes on his eyes.

the same things written on them.

"bastard." jungkook murmured, wearing a jacket and slipping on his shoes.

he got into his vehicle, angrily driving past red lights, lucky that the police didn't stop him and stopping at the clinic.

slamming his car door shut, he hurried to the therapist's office.

"is your boss in?" he asks the secretary who rolls her eyes.

"you should stop coming here. you scatter his schedule."

"look. i'm not in the mood for this nonsense. is he in?" jungkook asked, sending her a glare.

"yes." she answered, frowning and typing down on her computer.

jungkook stomped to the office, pushing the door open angrily.

the therapist, jumped as he looked at the newcomer, eyes wide in shock.

"jeongguk?" he called stepping out of the desk and walking towards jungkook.

"why?" jungkook asked.

"why what?"

"why did you have to see him?!" jungkook yelled, slamming the door shut and getting into the office.

"are you jeongguk?" taehyung asked, calmly.

"no. i'm jungkook."

"i thought so." he sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"why did you have to see jeongguk? couldn't you send him away?"

"he kept coming back jungkook. i tried. he wouldn't budge. please sit down." taehyung said as he sat on his damned therapist chair, crossing his legs as usual.

"jungkook sit down." he said, glaring at the said male, who finally moved his feet.

"how long?" jungkook asked.

"what?" taehyung questioned, confused.

"how long has this been going on?"

"i really don't know."

"what do you mean you don't know? i woke up to my house covered in i love kim taehyung. he even put sticky notes on my face!"

the therapist's face flushed, "he did that?" he asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"yes. i don't like what is going on." jungkook said, tapping his feet on the ground.

"um... how- how have you been jungkook?" taehyung asked, worry on his face.

"how have i been?" jungkook scoffed, rolling his eyes, "you're trying to change the subject. why are you asking me this?"

"because i care. i genuinely care. you just stopped showing up randomly and it worried me. the only way i knew you were fine was by hanging out with jeongguk."

"i'm sorry. didn't you know that if someone stopped coming to you it meant that they no longer needed your services?"

"jungkook-" taehyung said, cutting himself off and walking to the couch, settling beside him.

"i don't care if you no longer came here or if you didn't need my services. i needed to know you were okay."

"why?" jungkook whispers, staring into the eyes of the therapist.

taehyung pushes the glasses up his nose.

"i don't fucking know. it's weird isn't it?"

"it's really weird. i don't even know why i'm not upset. i should be."

"jungkook..." taehyung whispers, his body scooting closer to the said male.

"what's wrong with me. i shouldn't be here." jungkook mumbles to himself as taehyung cradles his face in his hands.

"nothing's wrong with you." taehyung mumbles, his lips claiming jungkook's who immediately relaxes into the kiss, his arms automatically flying to the therapist's waist.

the therapist had soft, plush lips. it was the best kiss jungkook ever had.

his eyes flew opened as he harshly pulled away from the kiss.

"stay away from me!" he shouts as he runs away from the office.