FOURTEEN

"is your boss in?" queried jeongguk as he stared at the secretary.

"i'm not answering that." she replied, rolling her eyes.

"i'll go find out on my own then." jungkook shrugged, walking towards the office.

"mr jeon!" the secretary called, the calls falling on deaf ears.

he opened the door to the sight of the therapist bent over, organizing his documents in his coffee table.

"what a sight babe." jeongguk whistled as he walked into the room, making himself comfortable on the couch.

"jeongguk? what are you doing here?"

"so... you're not happy to see me?" questioned jungkook as he cocked his head to the side, kicking his feet on top of the coffee table.

"now is not the time jeongguk." the therapist muttered, pushing the glasses up his nose hastily packing his papers.

"hey. what's wrong?"

"nothing. i have a client in a few minutes. can you please leave?"

"what's wrong baby?" jeongguk asked, getting up from the couch and walking closer to the other who stood, staring at jeongguk as he walked closer.

"stay back." he whispered.

"did something happen?" jeongguk asked as his hands snaked around taehyung's waist, pushing his hair away from the glasses frame.

"why do you care?"

"babe, where's all this coming from?" jeongguk asked, pulling taehyung closer to his body.

"don't call me babe. it's mr kim." taehyung whispered as he stared into the eyes of the muscular man who held him in his arms.

the feeling of someone's arms wrapped around him like this was something he hadn't felt in a while.

"okay. mr kim." jeongguk mumbled as he rubbed their noses together.

"stop." taehyung whispered, his face flushing a light shade of pink.

"why? you don't like?" jeongguk asked pulling away.

"it's just-"

unable to finish his sentence as jeongguk placed his lips on his, shutting him up.

taehyung's eyes widened in shock but then relaxed into the kiss as their lips molded into each other's, fitting like the perfect puzzle.

jeongguk licked his bottom lip, asking for permission and sucking on the other's tongue and chuckling at the whimper that slipped through his mouth.

taehyung's arms wrapped around jeongguk's neck as a moan slipped through his lips.

the door to the office opened and someone gasped.

"oh! carry on!" the male said, chuckling.

"we didn't mean to interrupt your lip lock session." another male said as taehyung jumped away from jeongguk.

jeongguk had a smirk on his lips as taehyung tried to organize himself, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"fuck." he whispered, biting his lip.

"didn't know it could sound sexy with you saying it."

"not now jeongguk." taehyung grumbled, finishing smoothening out his coat.

"babe-"

"please leave."

"i'll leave. you don't have to be so mean. i'll go. i'll see you later." jeongguk said, sending taehyung a wink and closing the door on his way out.

the other males walked into the office.

"hyung." taehyung rumbled, greeting his friends hoseok, namjoon and seokjin.

what the fuck just happened?