SEVENTEEN

it wasn't supposed to happen.

it was a mistake.

a fucking mistake.

jungkook just wanted to understand what happened.

what was he thinking?

being fucking unfaithful.

jimin was probably where he was, staying faithful to jungkook and being faithful. loyal.

and him?

he was going around kissing his therapist.

he was ashamed of himself.

"i'm so sorry jimin. forgive me jimin." jungkook whispered, his hands shaking as he sank to the floor, his hands now running through his hair.

"forgive me jimin. i'm so sorry." he kept whispering.

"i'm so sorry!" he yelled, punching the wall behind him, his hands starting to bleed.

"i deserve this. i deserve this so much. i deserve worse. fuck!" he said, standing hastily from the floor, his feet shaky as he searched for his phone.

running to his bedroom, the phone pay on the nightstand and he rushed towards it.

wiping his eyes with his bloody hands, he dialed up jimin's number.

"hello?" jimin's voice finally answered after the fourth ring.

"j-jimin..." jungkook whispered, sniffling as more tears fell down his face.

"jungkook? what's wrong?" jimin asked, worry filled his voice.

"forgive me jimin. i'm so sorry."

"are you alright? what's happening?"

"i'm so fucking sorry. you hate me now. forgive me. please."

"i don't hate- jungkook what are you talking? you want me to come over? you know what? i'm coming over." jimin said, hanging up.

jungkook's phone dropped to the ground from his hand as his hands fell to his side.

he hated himself so much at the moment.

~*~

"jungkook! where are you?" jimin called out as he stepped into the house, closing the door and taking off his shoes.

no answer.

"jungkook?" jimin called out, his heart beginning to beat faster due to fear.

"jungkook!" he said, running to their shared bedroom.

"jungkook..." he whispers, seeing his boyfriend sitting on the floor, tears flowing down his face freely.

"i'm so sorry jimin." he kept repeating.

"i'm here now." jimin said, hugging him to his chest and rocking back and forth, his eyes finally catching the younger's bloody fist.

"what did you do to yourself jungkook?" he asks as he gets up from the ground, looking for the first aid box.

he collected it from the cabinet, helping jungkook walk to the bedroom.

he opened up the first aid box, cleaning up the wound and finally bandaging it.

"please jungkook. i'm begging you. don't do this again. you had me worried." jimin said, applying finishing touches to the dressing.

"i'm sorry jimin. please forgive me."

"why did you do this?" he asks, locking the first aid box.

"i..." jungkook trailed.

"say something jungkook."

jungkook got up front the bed, his eyes falling to jimin's lips.

maybe if he... if he did it, he'll forget what he did some hours ago.

with that thought on his mind, his lips fell on jimin's.