TWENTY

"sign here... and here." the delivery man said as he pointed on different parts of the clipboard for jungkook to sign.

"thanks." jungkook says as he closes the door to his house, ripping the package.

"who sent this?" he mumbles as he throws himself on the couch.

an envelope falls out of the box and he picks it up, ripping it open.

"a letter? from who?"

his heart begins to thunder in his chest as he wonders who sent him the letter.

it could be his parents?

maybe they wanted him back.

he didn't really want them but seeing how far they have sent the letter, he could reconsider.

he missed them.

it could be jimin.

telling him to prepare that he was coming home.

he didn't have any other person that could send him letters.

or did jeongguk get someone pregnant.

"fuck. just open the goddamn letter." he grumbles, opening the letter.

hi jungkook,

or are you jeongguk at the moment, i have no idea. are you kookie or justin? or even jade.

please if aren't jungkook, i need you to put down this letter.

if you are jungkook, carry on with reading.

jeongguk. please put down the letter. it's only for jungkook.

jungkook, you're probably wondering why i'm writing a letter to you and you're also wondering who it is.

i wouldn't want to waste much of your time.

my name is at the end of the letter but finish reading this first.

you see, i have been worried. i would have told you about this since, but you never give me a chance and you don't want to see me.

"is this the therapist? why would he write me a letter?" jungkook questions as his eyebrows furrow.

when i found out that you had a boyfriend, it hurt. i didn't know why back then but now i do.

it hurt so much because i finally put things together and knew i had feelings for you.

you probably know it's me know. your therapist.

carry on reading please.

"what the fuck?" jungkook whispers, glaring at the sheet of paper as the edges crumpled in his hands.

"carry on reading? i want nothing to do with him. nothing. for fucks sake!"

curiosity killed the cat.

i love you jeon jungkook and to be honest, you're the first one who has made me feel this way.