Chapter 2

Ymir's Pov:

We all just arrived back home and everyone was about to leave when Connie calls us all together.

"Okay guys, so..I know you're all probably exhausted and tired but..I thought maybe we all wanna sleep here outside tonight?" He suggests and I frown.

"You mean like camping?" I ask while crossing my arms and he nods.

"Well we wouldn't sleep in tents but we all would sleep outside together. I mean..this is the first night where we're all together again." Connie answers.

"Well I think it's a great idea. As long as there's food." Sasha says making us laugh.

"I'm in too." Jean says and Hange, Armin, Historia agree.

"I'm in if Eren still rests." Mikasa says and Eren places his hand on her shoulder.

"I will." He tells her and she smiles shyly.

"And what about you Ymir?" Sasha asks and I shrug.

"I guess I'm okay with that. I could use some fun time now." I answer and she gives me a small smile.

"And you two?" Hange asks while looking to Levi and Erwin.

"I guess someone has to babysit you guys." Levi answer and Erwin chuckles softly.

"Okay so..how about you guys make a fire and put your sleeping stuff around it while Levi and I get some food?" Erwin suggests.

Sasha gasps. "Can I come with you?" She begs.

"No. We want the food to actually arrive here." Levi says, making everyone laugh.

"Fine.." she mumbles and Levi and Erwin leave.

"So..you all just gonna act like Ymir didn't betrayed us?" Jean asks with crossed arms which makes me look down ashamed.

"Hey! She didn't betray us! She didn't hurt anyone and she also helped us at the end. She just wanted to save me! She was just doing what she thought was the best for me!" Historia yells and I place my hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Historia. I don't expect them to trust me again or even like me. If they ever did. I'll just leave. I'm going to stay somewhere else for the night." I say and then walk off.

I can hear Historia yell at Jean behind me but I just continue walking.

*****

It's been a few minutes since I left and as much as I wanna go back to Historia I can't. Knowing everyone hates me now feels terrible.

"Ymir?"

I look up to find Eren walking towards me.

"Wow, Mikasa let you leave?" I ask and he laughs while sitting down next to me on the floor.

"You know Jean can be an idiot sometimes." He says and I sigh..

"We all talked and no one takes you for granted. I know we both don't talk that much but your my friend. And I hope I'm yours too." Eren continues and I can't help but smile a bit.

"I may not show it but you're my friend too." I tell him and he smiles.

"Well that's good to know." We both chuckle.

"I like you, Ymir and I trust you." He says which makes me smirk.

"Oh don't let Mikasa hear that." I reply and he laughs.

"Same to Historia." He says, making me frown.

"Why Historia?" I ask confused.

"Oh..I thought you two.."

"We two what?" I ask him.

"I thought you two are kinda a thing." Eren explains and my eyes widen.

"W-why would you think that?" I ask.

"Well..there are many reasons I thought that. Um..you two are always together. You're only soft around her. You probably think others can't notice that but I think we all do. It's pretty clear how you feel about her. The way you look at her just shows that." He answers and I look down blushing.

"Am I that obvious?" I ask which makes him laugh.

"Kinda yeah.."

"Do you think she feels the same?" I ask while turning to look at him.

"Well..I thought you two were a couple so yes. I mean..she looks at you the same way you do. She does it more secretive, like she always stares at you when you don't look but I think she feels the same." Eren responds which makes me smile.

"This all sounds so perfect but how did you all notice that? Were you stalking us?" I ask, a little creeped out and he laughs.

"No I didn't. Armin and I are watching that for some time now. Okay this does sound that I'm stalking you guys but when Armin and I first saw that for a few times we kept an eye on you to be sure." He says and I start smiling to myself.

"So you actually think she likes me back?" I ask and he nods.

We then continue to talk a bit more before we both went back to the others.